Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

These mfers were acting like they were saving the gaming industry. Stayed throwing little slick shots at other companies just to fuck up to the point they get their game pulled.

The worst part is that people dont like the game even passed all the glitches and bugs, meaning even when they patch all that up, the game still aint gon be good as advertised.

Glad I never copped

This game seems like one big L. How did they manage to generate this much hype and how did so many people fall for it? I'm guessing it was for their track record with the Witcher which i was considering getting to familiarise myself with their style but if this is the care that they show then they dont deserve my money much less anyone elses.

This game seems like one big L. How did they manage to generate this much hype and how did so many people fall for it? I'm guessing it was for their track record with the Witcher which i was considering getting to familiarise myself with their style but if this is the care that they show then they dont deserve my money much less anyone elses.

this is how (below) but apparently, the source material is REALLY popular so im not mad at the hype. If we keeping it a buck, Rockstar has been hyping up GTA in this same fashion for the past decade, however, they delivered in all basic phases of what they were telling people the game was going to be. It also didnt hurt they had previous titles to build upon so its not like they had to tear it down to the slab and start from scratch.

I, like practically everyone who bought the game was hype off the E3 trailer from 2018.

The worst part is that people dont like the game even passed all the glitches and bugs, meaning even when they patch all that up, the game still aint gon be good as advertised.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you one that one. There's a great game under all of this mess. The quests so far are all really great and memorable, the writing and voice acting all top quality, it's just everything else, lol. I just finished the Sinnerman quest line and it blew me away. The entire thing could have been a Black Mirror episode. I just think they overextended themselves when it came to the development. They should have completely nixed the ps4 and xbox one versions, Stadia, too. Or staggered the releases. They built up so much goodwill with the gaming community for years just to flush it all down the drain.

And games this big never do a beta to test shit so there were probably a lot of things that they couldn't replicate to figure out what the issue was

I'm gonna have to disagree with you one that one. There's a great game under all of this mess. The quests so far are all really great and memorable, the writing and voice acting all top quality, it's just everything else, lol. I just finished the Sinnerman quest line and it blew me away. The entire thing could have been a Black Mirror episode. I just think they overextended themselves when it came to the development. They should have completely nixed the ps4 and xbox one versions, Stadia, too. Or staggered the releases. They built up so much goodwill with the gaming community for years just to flush it all down the drain.

Thats whats up. Good to know eventually this gonna be a good game.

Agree with you about there being a great game underneath the buggy mess, but no need to have cancelled the Stadia version - that plays well along with the PC version. These are PS4 and Xbox One issues.

At this point, we all just bought the early access version

I've bought quite a few games in early access and understand it's not the final product when I buy them but at least the game is steeply discounted when it's an actual early release game and not an early access game being passed off as a final code

Xbox , PS4 and bestbuy offering refunds regardless if you played/finished the game or not. So don’t lose money

Never seen a beta for a single player game. They normally use betas to stress test their servers for multiplayer games. Single player demos are nice and all but they are always a closed off environment. most it would have done was let us play the same portion of the 2018 demo vid. Game is alright if you like Deus Ex series with unique questlines. Bugs and crashes aside, they should have kept this one close to the chest and made this into another series like Witcher. The potential is there but they got drunk on their on fame and now got to go back to basics.

Now I see why Bethesda and Rockstar keep they mouths closed for so long before overhyping shit. This would have been the same for Fallout 76 if they hyped it as long as Cyberpunk.

Also this really making me just miss the days of games just coming out with little announcements. I wasn't paying Ghost of Tsushima any damn mind and that game really surprised me after it came out.

Anyone that has a Ryzen hexa or quad core chip should be getting a big performance improvement, btw, as it wasn't utilizing all of the threads before.

Back