Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

Im bored and dont have a ps5 yet, is this game worth getting on ps4? Heard the launch was a bit shakyyyyy

Man I wanted this game to be great the moment it dropped so so so much. Loved The Witcher. Goodness I am so disappointed and nigga, I dont even use words like disappointed

How is it playing on pc, is it as bad as it is on these consoles
Nowhere as bad, but it doesn't have the quality of The Witcher 3 for example. It's going to need a lot of patches. Npcs need to be tweaked, too. Sometimes they just stand still during a fire fight, just ruins the immersion.

How is it playing on pc, is it as bad as it is on these consoles
My biggest issues were the textures not properly loading and that motion blur looking shit with the camera when you pan from left to right quickly.

I ended up turning on v sync on my monitor and it has a noticable difference for good.

I think they should've capped this game at either 30fps or 60. Trying to let your monitor or gpu decide how many frames it was going to run is probably causing others issues. Now I'm saying that but idk if they are capped on console. On PC, you can have that shit uncapped but if you don't have the latest and greatest parts, your game will probably suffer.

I also have the same issues as consoles with NPC just kinda randomly being generated.

The dialog scenes are beautiful. I see why they mostly showed those during all the demos they did. It looks like a completely different game.

I'm playing with a controller but I'm about to switch to mouse/kb. The analog sticks are either too loose on my controller or the sensitivity is too high. I'm try to change that first to see what happens.

I "like" the game but damn I wish it was more polished out of the box.

I wish they put more effort into the rpg elements and the hacking. Plus not have so much random loot everywhere. Why are there so many spikey dildos everywhere? Plus, to have that beginning, just to skip ahead a few years. And why does V have a luxury apartment and the guy who runs a entire criminal enterprise live in the jects wit a mattress on the floor?

Nowhere as bad, but it doesn't have the quality of The Witcher 3 for example. It's going to need a lot of patches. Npcs need to be tweaked, too. Sometimes they just stand still during a fire fight, just ruins the immersion.
I had this happen tonight

Dude just stood there and took a shotty to the face

Found a few videos last night for PC optimization. Going to try those settings and report back.

I wish they put more effort into the rpg elements and the hacking. Plus not have so much random loot everywhere. Why are there so many spikey dildos everywhere? Plus, to have that beginning, just to skip ahead a few years. And why does V have a luxury apartment and the guy who runs a entire criminal enterprise live in the jects wit a mattress on the floor?
I hate the Borderlands type loot system. It's the main reason I could never get into Borderlands. Also, I don't like the damage system. If I shoot a guy in the head, I don't care, that should always be an instant kill, gtfoh with a shitty critical, lol. I'll have to put a bunch of perks into various trees just to have enough damage to to drop a guy from a headshot. I guess that's part of the fun, I'll get used to it. I just remember being tight that I tried to cap a dude during the prologue hotel heist and he only lost a quarter of his health, lol.

Also, not a fan of level restrictions on clothing. I mean I get it, but I have to be a certain level to wear aviators??

Also, who are you talking about? Dex? From what I'm starting to understand, he was just a middleman, not only that but he just got back into the game, apparently.

Yea I'm talking about DeX, he has henchmen, a private underground room in a club, and a driver. But lives in the home B-DUP from GTA San Andreas

Back