Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

On PC

I thought I was tripping about the visuals. Just clicked that link and disabled the stuff they mentioned. Let's see if it helps

Been waiting all year for this game... Finally play it tonight.........wow. This shit trash! Graphics look like ps2.. Had a glitch where a notification stayed on my screen...had to save and reload to get rid of it. It take almost two minutes to load after every cutscene. First combat scene I get into and two people half stuck in the wall... Smgdh

As someone who has managed to avoid all the hype for this, someone school me briefly on exactly why so many people are captured by this game.
You gotta go back a few E3s and see the trailers. I also think a lot of people are familiar with the source material the game takes inspiration from as well.

Anyone notice how the NPC convos work in this game? It's so realistic, it's lowkey jarring. They actually respond to you if you don't answer or are taking to long to answer.

I remember going to Lizzie's, to see Judy's sexy ass, I decided to leave through the other entrance. I meet the owner. I let her start talking, kinda listening, mostly looking around for shit to loot and whether or not I still want to keep RTX on or off, lol. I have my back turned to her while inspecting all the details, basically forgetting she's in the room. Then suddenly I hear -

"Well?! I asked you a question, I expect an answer!"

tenor.gif

Needless to say, she had my full attention after that shit, lol. Like third or fourth time I noticed it, but the other times, they weren't so umm... blunt.

Yo my post was before the game launched for the general public. Game pissed me off so much I'm praying steam give me a refund. so fucking disappointed.
If you played less than 2hrs, you get an automatic refund. For the record, GOG has a 30 day return policy, so consider them in the future. How bad is it on your end? Did you update your gfx drivers?

I'm on pc. I5/10600k, rtx 2080 16gb ram. game loaded onto an NVME ssd. this damn game crashed so much I don't even want it anymore. If I get my refund I may pick it back up when its on sale but for now I don't want any part of this buggy ass mess. wasted vacation days for this garbage. Bugs is one thing but when you crashing from just changing your dick size in the character creator, that too much.

I have a hella modded skyrim that's more stable than this and that game can crash from just about anything.

Bugs is one thing but when you crashing from just changing your dick size in the character creator, that too much.
BountifulEnchantingHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif

You definitely deserve a refund from the sounds of it, though, damn. That shit should run smooth as hell for you.

For some odd reason, the longer you play. The better the graphics get, besides the random crashes, I'm havin fun..and spoiler alert thank goodness they killed that dude. He was getting on my very last nerve

Back