Welcome To aBlackWeb

CW Crisis On Infinite Earths Official Thread

Niggaz funny as shit on FB groups...

I done seen like 50 memes saying

Thanos: I'm going to eliminate half the population of the universe. It will be called Mercy

Anti-monitor: that's cute

Also DC didn't deserve Brandon Routh as Superman.

It was a crap movie, with a crap script, yet they some how casted the PERFECT nigga as Superman, that given what he's doing for this n legends franchise and double duty he's pulling in the crisis....

He could have EASILY played a great Superman for 10+ years in the movies... DCEU had their anchor, but the mismanagement started there

I gave up on the CW superhero shows a while back. They just got stale and repetitive to me. This does interest me though. Can you hop in and just watch the CoIE stuff even if you haven't watched the past couple of some shows (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl0 or other shows at all (Batwoman, Black LIghtning, LoT)?

I gave up on the CW superhero shows a while back. They just got stale and repetitive to me. This does interest me though. Can you hop in and just watch the CoIE stuff even if you haven't watched the past couple of some shows (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl0 or other shows at all (Batwoman, Black LIghtning, LoT)?
yea, there is some back story, but they explain it over and over again....

basically oliver and barry both feel like they have to sacrifice themselves for the fate of the universe...and everything is about coming to terms with that,

COIE Deserved At Least A 3 Movie Arc

This Shit Is Just Too Epic For The Small Screen

Still Mad At WB For Dropping The Ball On The Live Action Movies (With Some Exceptions)

COIE Deserved At Least A 3 Movie Arc

This Shit Is Just Too Epic For The Small Screen

Still Mad At WB For Dropping The Ball On The Live Action Movies (With Some Exceptions)

CoIE would have been a cool choice for DC's analog to the Infinity Saga, but it would have been hard. It would have required a pretty big build up.

So I watched the first couple episodes, and so far this shit is terrible. The pacing is horrendous. It's like they are squeezing what should be 3 hours of storytelling into each hour. Some of the characters are annoying as hell (e.g., Brainy). And there too much goofy shit happening (e.g., the baby passing when the Monitor is explaining what's going on). The cameos are ok, but they seem forced.

I don't know. This seems like it was a good concept, but it's just executed poorly. I'll keep watching though. Hopefully it gets better.

So I watched the first couple episodes, and so far this shit is terrible. The pacing is horrendous. It's like they are squeezing what should be 3 hours of storytelling into each hour. Some of the characters are annoying as hell (e.g., Brainy). And there too much goofy shit happening (e.g., the baby passing when the Monitor is explaining what's going on). The cameos are ok, but they seem forced.

I don't know. This seems like it was a good concept, but it's just executed poorly. I'll keep watching though. Hopefully it gets better.

tenor.gif

I haven't read the comics about this story so I have no clue what the show is missing on. As someone who going into this story blind I'm enjoying it. The cameos bring that nostalgic feeling, seeing Tom Welling has me wanting to watch Smallville.

:hahaha: .....all the shows, minus BL, have been average to trash leading up to Crisis. So why wouldn't Crisis it self be meh as well.

If you're a DC Stan, I could see how you might like it so far. There is a lot of fan service, and for some, that alone is enough to make something enjoyable. I actually did like the Constantine cameo even though it seemed a bit out of place. I like DC properties, but I do need to see them in a quality product. I can't just be happy with any ole DC stuff thrown my way. That's why I watched the first few seasons of Arrow and the Flash, because they were legitimately good. However, after about the 3rd or 4th season, both started to get repetitive and goofy. Then shows like the Legends and Supergirl were always hit and miss to me. If Crisis was more like those early Arrow and Flash seasons, it would have been dope. However, the feel of it seem to be more like Supergirl, and that's not a good thing to me. That said, I've only seen two episodes, and they were from Supergirl and Batgirl, so that could be the problem. Maybe the tone will change a little when Arrow and Flash are the base shows.

Also, lol @ Du. Nigga always throws salt in the Marvel topics acting like he's just giving genuine feedback. However, when someone actually comes into a DC topic and gives genuine feedback. He catches feelings.

Naw just take that energy to another thread.

The crisis ain't perfect, but I ain't tryna hear that right now....

You can’t have the highest expectations with these shows. I’m behind 2 seasons of flash. With that being said, I’m loving this

Back