Welcome To aBlackWeb

CW Crisis On Infinite Earths Official Thread

I watched something where he told her that his kryptonian dna isn't compatible with earth women dna to produce a child. Maybe it's different rules for different writers.

Question.....

WTF kind of impact is Lois Lane supposed to have on Crisis?

And why does she look at least 10 years older than Superman?

Ok I’m watching smh lol. Yeah I agree this shit dragging. The fight between the Supermen should’ve been epic but it was corny and lol at Batwoman barely getting any screen time in her own show. Not that I’m complaining. She’s wack.

Last edited:
It got better. Last night was much better than Monday. That Superman fight was actually pretty good for regular tv

And Kevin Conroy's Batman did not disappoint.

I liked him being the evil Batman that killed Superman. Shit was prolly the first epic moment from the event.

Smallville was eh....

Wife loved it cuz she watched that show

And Kevin Conroy's Batman did not disappoint.

I liked him being the evil Batman that killed Superman. Shit was prolly the first epic moment from the event.

Smallville was eh....

Wife loved it cuz she watched that show
I think that’s why I was pissed. Smallville. After all that time he never put on the suit and then he gives up his powers? Booooooo! But yeah Kevin Conroy was dope wasn’t expecting him to be evil.

i don't know how lex ain't know clark kent was superman with the fucking book of destiny in his hand..

and they went tot the titans school of killing villains with that lex take down...

all jokes aside.. if titans takes down every big bad easily as a running gag...shit might be kinda funny

lol charlie salty as shit about the conroy scene..

i liked it though...prolly my favorite scene

Back