Welcome To aBlackWeb

CW Crisis On Infinite Earths Official Thread

NVM...

Still catching up on black lightning anyway

0c678a0d3d038e57922af862f13ffe82a6caaf82.gifv

7baae66a59b635e9ff4c8bd89e86a17949248799.gifv

Had to work tonight and forgot that shit came on.

Who watched it?

I think this might be my favorite Arrowverse crossover out of all of them.. that Legends episode started off shaky but I fuck with the ending overall. I like how all the CW shows are now in the same Universe with the Earth-Prime joint.

The Ezra Miller cameo was dope as well.

Batwoman still wack tho

I think this might be my favorite Arrowverse crossover out of all of them.. that Legends episode started off shaky but I fuck with the ending overall. I like how all the CW shows are now in the same Universe with the Earth-Prime joint.

The Ezra Miller cameo was dope as well.

Batwoman still wack tho
I'll watch tomorrow, and I respect this take more than the rest of the hating shit on this page

I like that they were able to get Ezra Miller for the Crisis crossover but they should have done Crisis over a two week period. The CW did themselves no favors by going on a break over a month.

I remember last year the CW shows came back from holiday break did about 2 weeks of new episodes and went right back on break for another 2-3 weeks.

It was cool seeing them tie everything together and show the different earths at the end

They even put in a clip from that trash Green Lantern movie.....felt like that was done for a reason

Back