Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cutting your son's hair: Fair or foul?

I think we talked about this in this thread, but damn, dude was a pos for letting his gf do this to his daughter w/o talking to the mom

it aint worth taking a charge or possibly being hurt/killed......

but yeah, she supposed to be pissed

the hair will shake back if they leave it alone....its grown women out here chopping and going natural within a year

its a touchy situation because when she's with the father, he can legally do what he wants with her hair

so they may have to be in court behind that one.....which probably still cant resolve a black hair issue smh & lol

if its something thats "hurting" the child, they can request that the father keep that other person away while he has her (if they're not married)

but otherwise there's nothing solid that really backs either side

it aint worth taking a charge or possibly being hurt/killed......

but yeah, she supposed to be pissed

the hair will shake back if they leave it alone....its grown women out here chopping and going natural within a year

its a touchy situation because when she's with the father, he can legally do what he wants with her hair

so they may have to be in court behind that one.....which probably still cant resolve a black hair issue smh & lol

if its something thats "hurting" the child, they can request that the father keep that other person away while he has her (if they're not married)

but otherwise there's nothing solid that really backs either side
while he "legally" can do what he wants, its still a thing of common courtesy. Why you letting your gf PERM your young daughter's hair? Not comb...but PERM...putting chemicals in it.

nah I get it....we dont fuck with perms....my oldest has never had one

the thing is there's just nothing illegal about it

they can argue all day but as far as stopping it? she's got more then a simple catfight on her hands

nah I get it....we dont fuck with perms....my oldest has never had one

the thing is there's just nothing illegal about it

they can argue all day but as far as stopping it? she's got more then a simple catfight on her hands

but uhh

why are you bringing up legalities?

because thats what it comes down to

she can kill the girl and lose her child anyway...fuck it

but if she really wants the shit stopped......in a home that aint hers.......the shit turns legal

or they can just beef about it forever

because thats what it comes down to

she can kill the girl and lose her child anyway...fuck it

but if she really wants the shit stopped......in a home that aint hers.......the shit turns legal

or they can just beef about it forever

i dont think she will really kill her

but im talking about the lack of awareness on the father's part

Reactions: 1/2
if you just wanted to hear who was right or wrong, yes dude is dead wrong for letting the gf perm it

of course my bm tried to do that "she cant touch her, she cant say nothing to her, that aint her mama" shit at first

there wasnt any perms being used and the shit turned out way different, but still.....there's literally nothing she could have done about it but come shoot us both

so right or wrong, everything will remain as he wants it....if he's cool with perms he's an idiot, but that aint a crime lol

The mom needs to get at the dad not the gf.
Whatever happens to the child while with dad is in Hus hands not the gf.

I think a perm can damage hair....
Not all hair is the same....

So cutting vs perm is two different things.. But the mom should ask some questions....but fighting....nah.
That can cause her to look unstable and over reactive... Something that can cause her to lose her child.

But more discussion needs to be had and what's the history?

I'm standing aside while my BM beat the brakes off her

Then I'm throwing her shit out if we was living together

Shorty was foul af for that

this dont sound like the dad has any problem with it

if so, yeah it can all be over with and its a non discussion

ya'll know there's still people doing all the same old shit we denounce on the internet right?

i dont know any vegans in real life lmao

he may just be a nigga that dont wanna bother with hair....told his girl to do it and he dont care how

its an issue but thats their baby and her edges.....so be it

she aint the first or the last

ya'll know there's still people doing all the same old shit we denounce on the internet right?

i dont know any vegans in real life lmao

he may just be a nigga that dont wanna bother with hair....told his girl to do it and he dont care how

its an issue but thats their baby and her edges.....so be it

she aint the first or the last
if he dont care, then thats a discussion to have with the mother and not his gf

its not like the dude asking for permission, but he's just trying to make sure, that in the best interest of the child, he is doing things that align with that

we are more than ever pushing for our young black girls to embrace their natural hair, then some dude let his gf just perm it or whatever? nah man

I agree with the last part

I didnt get any of that other info from what i read

seems like just the mom has a problem

and my point was I know grown people still using perms and eating chitterlings....its just not the end of the world for some people like it is for others

so its possible he really doesnt care either way

he'll probably let them beef over it and call em both crazy and move on lol

I dont expect @1/2 to care, he got a Scurl in his Boosie fade

I care tho and buddy and his GF foul af

lmao.....not since 7th grade pimp

idk why ya'll keep taking what im saying as my personal opinion

dude and the gf are wrong for using perms....i guess thats where it ends for everyone

best of luck to them, i hope they work it out

How come he looks so sad? I don't get a sense that he wanted his hair cut at all. The mom is probably so bothered because he didn't want it cut. I doubt a parent would be so mad over hair if their child genuinely wanted it cut

Back