Welcome To aBlackWeb

CUDDLING & PU$$Y FARTIN: YAY OR "GIMME MY SPACE! DAMN!" AND ARE YOU HITTIN RIGHT

A on rare occasions cause it makes me too hot but mostly c. I don't mind b either and queefing let's me know I'm doing alright and it twas a good session
rWjh4HJ_zps0zdfiovc.png

If its from the back it's almost a sure thing. Especially if you spread the cheeks first, that's just asking for it.

Missionary it'll happen if you put it in and take it out a lot. If you just go in once though, that's when the fart stays in til after you're done. For me anyway, but pussies vary so..
a crime

we can cuddle for a few minutes ....after that you need to move over to the wet spot so I can sleep in peace.

My cuddle style is A

and making the pussy fart isn't a big deal.
now knowing how to make it orgasm...that's the only thing y'all men should be worried about.

we can cuddle for a few minutes ....after that you need to move over to the wet spot so I can sleep in peace.

My cuddle style is A

now knowing how to make it orgasm...that's the only thing the male variety should be worried about.

We would have to flip a coin to see who slept in the wet spot. Damn that. Lol

My cuddle style is A

now knowing how to make it orgasm...that's the only thing y'all men should be worried about.

:usmart:

i had a chick that loved to queef

i thought it was weird, but she used to go crazy when it happened lol

i had a chick that loved to queef

i thought it was weird, but she used to go crazy when it happened lol

Mannn my very first time to a strip club, there was this 40+ white chick who's special "trick" was queefin on command, I was sitting front row near the stage and she spread her legs and queefed for about 10 secs straight then winked , I'm sittin there like :scust:

I'm in my office and said I'll pull up ABW on my computer.,......Click new post this title big as fuck blaring at me. Needless to say back to mobile I went

I'm in my office and said I'll pull up ABW on my computer.,......Click new post this title big as fuck blaring at me. Needless to say back to mobile I went

Aye you a boss now. Your subordinates know better than to question you about your search of pussy fartin and cuddling contents.

Oi can't do that cuddling shite m8. Soon as we done I'm in the shower. Gotta be in my own bed to sleep alright.
So I'm either dipping out or kicking out.

Any of yall brothas had a chick pussy fart in ya as you was eating it out?

Back