Welcome To aBlackWeb

CUDDLING & PU$$Y FARTIN: YAY OR "GIMME MY SPACE! DAMN!" AND ARE YOU HITTIN RIGHT

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
What type of cuddler are you?

Also, if you don't make the pussy fart, does that mean you're not hittin it right? Or does it varies with the type of pussy?

I'm option C. But if they had an "Other" option, then that one would be her laying her head on my chest.

I don't mind it. Cuddling is not bad. Especially when she got her boonkie pressed up on you...yessir.

Its all about comfort. That's the key. Cuz LAWD I'm sure a lot of fellas can relate to having your arm going numb. Man that shyt is no bueno. You trying hard not to disturb her, but at the same time, half your damn arm ain't gettin NO blood circulation! Lol.

I can't do face to face either. It feels like she's hoggin up all the oxygen when she breathes. Got me paranoid thinking she trying to silently suffocate me.

How bout yall?

Last edited:
I like her head on my chest when we're sleeping or watching tv, after just having sex it's option B

Last edited:
I hate cuddling sometimes. I get hot really quick. Then it's uncomfortable at times and I don't wanna make his arm fall asleep, but I don't be knowing if it's sleep cause he don't be saying shit. It's all so wrong. I'd have to pick C and "other" also. C is the before sex and there are other positions, I don't mind doing. Can't do the face to face either. It makes me paranoid.

c/s getting too hot. Especially summer time. I'm like a human furnace.

how your girl still got room for air to get trapped n need release when u pull out? a wide goddamn tunnel

Back