Welcome To aBlackWeb

CUDDLING & PU$$Y FARTIN: YAY OR "GIMME MY SPACE! DAMN!" AND ARE YOU HITTIN RIGHT

If you shove a big dick in a tight hole, you are forcing air in. Which makes a fart sound.

If you stick a pencil dick in a tight hole, air coming out the sides. No noise.

But fr, yall pussy ever fart like 10 mins after yall finished fuckin?

That happened to a shorty I fucked once and it was a long ass fart too , I was dyin [;'.

Get a tube and try to force something thick in it. It's gonna fart or break hell. Put a pencil in there and it's gonna fall in with ease.

After missionary too? Need more ppl
If its from the back it's almost a sure thing. Especially if you spread the cheeks first, that's just asking for it.

Missionary it'll happen if you put it in and take it out a lot. If you just go in once though, that's when the fart stays in til after you're done. For me anyway, but pussies vary so..

YOOOOOOOO!
Im glad im not the only one. I think im gonna open my eyes and they are going to be staring at.
Hell yes! I've had it happened and I screamed. My ex used to come kissing on me when I was knocked out and I'd open my eyes and see a face and jump.

The funny part is I would be the one to sit there and stare at you til you wake up but don't do that shit to me.

But to answer the thread B, C, and her head on my chest. Mostly C and her head on my chest tho.

Aye, and pussy poots happen! And they make me laugh.

Back