Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Criticizing Each Other In Public or Private

Fair to criticise each other in the public eye?

• Total voters
Here you go saying some shit and then acting like you can't understand a direct response.

You claimed that white people rarely go on black platforms and criticize other white people. When whites go on black, hispanic, asian, or whatever platforms and are asked a question about another white person or the white race, they absolutely do criticize those they don't agree with. If you claim they don't, you're just making up shit to push your side of this discussion.
:huh:

Facts.

If they arent celebs...who cares?

lol you're flip floppin, you just said the people have the same effect as a celeb's criticism, now you're saying it doesn't matter.

It's aight to admit you're wrong sometimes lol

lol you're flip floppin, you just said the people have the same effect as a celeb's criticism, now you're saying it doesn't matter.

It's aight to admit you're wrong sometimes lol

nah Ive covered a wide range of views and never wavered from my org stance

just say you dont know how to have a diverse perspective.

I broke it down several times

if you still are having a hard time understanding...well thats on you

nah Ive covered a wide range of views and never wavered from my org stance

just say you dont know how to have a diverse perspective.

I broke it down several times

if you still are having a hard time understanding...well thats on you

You're clearly not understanding what you think you are since all of your points contradicts each other lol

Like I said pages ago, if you're saying black celebs shouldn't be criticizing other blacks publicly but you're doing the same thing on a public platform , you're a hypocrite and full of shit. You're doing the exact same thing you're demonizing someone else for doing.

Niggas always wanna call out people for shit when they're doing a whole slew of the same fuck shit, it's hilariously sad to watch.

I don’t give legit arguments to dumb ass logic or questions. So my responses to you on this subject is warranted.

Nigga, the shit you said was wrong and, if you need me to, I can post examples that prove that it was wrong. The only thing that was dumb was your attempt to support your stance by making false claims.

You're clearly not understanding what you think you are since all of your points contradicts each other lol

Like I said pages ago, if you're saying black celebs shouldn't be criticizing other blacks publicly but you're doing the same thing on a public platform , you're a hypocrite and full of shit. You're doing the exact same thing you're demonizing someone else for doing.

Niggas always wanna call out people for shit when they're doing a whole slew of the same fuck shit, it's hilariously sad to watch.

I got a nosebleed reading this

and truly feel like we are going in circles

good day

Nigga, the shit you said was wrong and, if you need me to, I can post examples that prove that it was wrong. The only thing that was dumb was your attempt to support your stance by making false claims.
Go ahead and post some exceptions to the norm to “prove me wrong”.

Go ahead and post some exceptions to the norm to “prove me wrong”.

What I got after 2 seconds of search, but I'm sure you'll act like they don't count since I only put 3 instead of 300. You claim of what is the norm is baseless. White people have no problem criticizing each other on black venues or anything else.

Last edited:
What I got after 2 seconds of search, but I'm sure you'll act like they don't count since I only put 3 instead of 300. You claim of what is the norm is baseless. White people have no problem criticizing each other on black venues or anything else.

I’ve never seen a midget dunk a basketball

Oh wait here’s a midget dunking

lol I get that you're trying to use an example of bad logic to illustrate the lapse you perceive in my logic, but your attempt isn't even analogous to the argument I was making.

Anyway, I put the videos because I wanted to put the videos. The burden of proof really isn't even on me because you're the one making the absurd claim that white people don't (as a norm) go on black formats and criticize other whites. But as far as I can tell that claim is based on nothing more than what you pulled out of your ass.

lol I get that you're trying to use an example of bad logic to illustrate the lapse you perceive in my logic, but your attempt isn't even analogous to the argument I was making.

Anyway, I put the videos because I wanted to put the videos. The burden of proof really isn't even on me because you're the one making the absurd claim that white people don't (as a norm) go on black formats and criticize other whites. But as far as I can tell that claim is based on nothing more than what you pulled out of your ass.
You showed me...

I didn’t even bother to really pay attention to your videos until now. You used Tim Wise and Jane Elliott to prove your “point”? Yikes.

You showed me...

Being dismissive doesn't strengthen your argument. It's just weak to sidestep the opposition. But if that's all you got, it's all you got, I guess.

I didn’t even bother to really pay attention to your videos until now. You used Tim Wise and Jane Elliott to prove your “point”? Yikes.

Oh I'm sorry, were there particular white people I should have used. Like I said, I only put like 5 seconds into the search. So basically you were saying that white people don't go on black formats to criticize other whites...except for all the white people that do go on black formats to criticize other whites. Gotcha.

Being dismissive doesn't strengthen your argument. It's just weak to sidestep the opposition. But if that's all you got, it's all you got, I guess.

Oh I'm sorry, were there particular white people I should have used. Like I said, I only put like 5 seconds into the search. So basically you were saying that white people don't go on black formats to criticize other whites...except for all the white people that do go on black formats to criticize other whites. Gotcha.
Do you understand the concept of exceptions to the rule? Since I wasn’t particularly debating anyone I didn’t feel the need to specifically say “there are exceptions”. There is nothing in life that is 100% absolute, there will be exceptions but for the most part whites do not go on black platforms to slander other whites. And using suspect people like Tim Wise and Jane Elliott doesn’t necessarily strengthen your argument but that’s another discussion.

When it comes to politicians i think that needs to be public. I think because they serve the public they can be criticized openly.

Back