Welcome To aBlackWeb

Creepy or Not? Man tries to talk to woman outside of her apartment

Also no GPS tracker is going to say “it’s upstairs”

The dot on the map is in the same spot, you don’t get an elevation reading…

Yeah, but there are plenty of ways to figure the shit out, if you have the specific location, even if you don't know the floor or apartment number. But that don't matter, because this nigga is lying.

Unpopular opinion: I totally understand this woman's fear. But...like the lady asked...what exactly is the police supposed to do about this?

Police don't exist for crime prevention only to respond to crimes...so they're pretty useless before an actual crime has occurred and unfortunately this young lady's only recourse is to hope this nut ass nigga don't actually see her walking through their complex.

Now she can go to her leasing office about this and this could be possible ground for dude to be evicted and legally banned from the property.

Police don't exist for crime prevention only to respond to crimes...so they're pretty useless before an actual crime has occurred and unfortunately this young lady's only recourse is to hope this nut ass nigga don't actually see her walking through their complex.

Now she can go to her leasing office about this and this could be possible ground for dude to be evicted and legally banned from the property.

She needs to take the video of him admitting he was going to rush the apt to the leasing office

She needs to get cool with her neighbors so if dude comes back the neighbors can come out and make him leave

She needs to take the video of him admitting he was going to rush the apt to the leasing office

Yeah dude even filming that video and the leasing office being made aware would lead to that. All somebody would need to do is call the office and alert them to the video and it's a wrap.

I don't see how something like this isn't a crime. A dude could really just menace a chick and there is nothing the cops can do? I ain't saying throw him in jail, but damn if every reasonable person can look at his behavior and tell its out of line, the shit shouldn't be allowed legally.

I don't see how something like this isn't a crime. A dude could really just menace a chick and there is nothing the cops can do? I ain't saying throw him in jail, but damn if every reasonable person can look at his behavior and tell its out of line, the shit shouldn't be allowed legally.

Ideally they would be able to scare him or something but police not even responding to some 3 car collisions right now, they not worried about this

Ideally they would be able to scare him or something but police not even responding to some 3 car collisions right now, they not worried about this

Yeah, but the problems is that this ain't back in the day. Everybody got guns. It ain't easy to scare a crazy person off now compared to back in the day.

Back