Welcome To aBlackWeb

Creepy or Not? Man tries to talk to woman outside of her apartment

So hmm, it seems as though she was aware of who he is. Perhaps she has seem him when she coming home and whatnot. So I don't know if it's creepy but my word is awkward 🤔. My immediate thoughts weren't that he is dangerous but more so nervous, pushy and scattered emotions. When she stated she wasn't home the "where you at " questioning was a lil much.

He seemed liked he thought she was home, so that leads me to think he is familiar with her car, but if he was stalking then he would have known she wasn't home. He does come off very young.

He wasn't disrespectful with his words so home I would love to know if she called him. I need more information. Also I want to know what city this is lol
They sound like they in Arkansas or Mississippi or something.

I definitely was like is this in Atlanta? Lol. Perhaps I am not like wtf because I have seen and experienced this type of energy from men( young and old). I honestly feel like some struggle with directing their sexual energy or that carnal attraction they have for someone. Could be drugs lol. But they are very pushy and nervous lol. Like they stuck in time and trying to talk to you they way we did in elementary or middle school lol.
SmartSelect_20210913-183434_Google.jpg

nAAVnX.gif
:yikes1:

So she was home lol. She played it well, like she wasn't rude and did what she needed to get dude away from her door. I find that being casual and cool with it help to avoid the violent type behavior. I had a time where dude went off on me ...I will never forget it. He went off! Like he started screaming at me lol. He was like Fuck you you funky bitch and he was coming towards me from the side. I was bold back then...didn't understand danger lol. I stepped up like what nigga! Luckily there was another guy around and he kinda stood up for me. But some men be wild'n'

Last edited:
So she was home lol. She played it well, like she wasn't rude and did what she needed to get dude away from her door. I find that being casual and cool with it help to avoid the violent type behavior. I had a time where dude went off on me ...I will never forget it. He went off! Like he started screaming at me lol. He was like Fuck you you funky bitch and he was coming towards me from the side. I was bold back then...didn't understand danger lol. I stepped up like what nigga! Luckily there was another guy around and he kinda stood up for me. But some men be wild'n'
We send mother fuckers like that sky diving out the front door.

I hate guys like that. All these women in the club and ready to fight one chick over a rejection?!

Nah time to see how much hang time you got.

Back