Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cowboy Bebop (CANCELED After 1 Season)

I don't think it was bad enough to be cancelled after the first season. Seems like an overreaction on Netflix's part given that it's still in the Top 10 shows right now. Can't deny that the response to it was overwhelmingly negative. I think people went overboard on the bashing, but it is what it is.
Hate killed it. It really wasn't that bad.

Why was it ass? What specifically didn't you like about it?

Way Too Cheesy
Too much straying from source material (If you’re going to take pre existing eps and add your own spin on it you can’t make it worse)
Horrible writing/dialogue
Poor attempts at humor
Wooden acting at times
Vicious was a horrible character in this
Faye as well
Jet’s family/daughter
Julia

Anybody who liked this I probably wouldn’t respect their opinion on shit like this in the future

Way Too Cheesy
Too much straying from source material (If you’re going to take pre existing eps and add your own spin on it you can’t make it worse)
Horrible writing/dialogue
Poor attempts at humor
Wooden acting at times
Vicious was a horrible character in this
Faye as well
Jet’s family/daughter
Julia

Anybody who liked this I probably wouldn’t respect their opinion on shit like this in the future
Fuck u too nigga

Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime of all time. Most of the shit people think is cheesy about the live action show was there in the anime too. I guess it just didn't translate well to live action.

I'm don't think the show was that bad, but I will say I hate Vicious' character in the show.

Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime of all time. Most of the shit people think is cheesy about the live action show was there in the anime too. I guess it just didn't translate well to live action.

I'm don't think the show was that bad, but I will say I hate Vicious' character in the show.
I get how it’s not “fair” exactly to compare live action to anime but at the same time if it doesn’t translate well in live action you have to kinda judge it that way because it’s what’s presented

Overlooking that and not using that as a strike against the live action is something ppl can do I guess. I can’t

I feel like if the show pulled it back a bit and made for a darker tone it would’ve helped

Faye’s script sounded like it was made for Olivia Munn

I couldn't get past the first episode.

Cowboy Bebop is one of the coolest animes of all time and they turned it into some cheesy ass action comedy.

Fuck Netflix.

Shit not bad at all, but I know what it's like to try to stop a hate train

Back