Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cowboy Bebop (CANCELED After 1 Season)

I'll check it out this weekend if it's ok cool if not cool we still have the OG to enjoy regardless. That was also just put on Netflix recently so just binge that if you don't like this new one lol.

I've watched a few episodes it's ok but I wish it had a more Altered Carbon type of budget. I like the actor for Jet he's the best casted and Spike is ok. Doesn't have the badass coolness though but whatever. I don't like how they've written Faye so far but I'll see what happens.

I do NOT like how they've handled Vicious and the entire Syndicate they've removed all the evil and violence it represented in the show. Vicious intro in the OG was top tier and they screwed that up introducing him and Julia so early. It's a bit more campy then the anime bit it's hard to translate certain things to live action so I get it.

Saw a 3 eps last night, wasn't as bad as ppl made it out to be online. Like everybody in here already said, the anime was so good that it's hard to match and obviously animated stuff won't always translate well to live action.

I don't really understand why people were bashing this so bad. I'm only a couple eps in so maybe it will take a nosedive or something, but it ain't that bad. The actors are actually doing a pretty good job. The episode stories aren't as good as the anime so far, and some of it just doesn't translate well to live actions, but all in all it's a decent watch so far.

Last 2 eps they went off
Spike running through that kartel was poetry in motion
Jet is the best casted like tony said
For a anime to live action adaptation id give it an 8
They did their thing
I don't think it's perfect but i don't think the anime is perfect either

Only caught a couple of episodes of the anime version. So I didn't go in wit any expectations.

I enjoyed it.

I don't think it was bad enough to be cancelled after the first season. Seems like an overreaction on Netflix's part given that it's still in the Top 10 shows right now. Can't deny that the response to it was overwhelmingly negative. I think people went overboard on the bashing, but it is what it is.

Back