Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could you do it everyday?

Ummm...nah.

I love sex as much as everyone else but, that's too much of a good thing.

Shyt won't be any fun.

Fuckin ur girl every night won't be fun?

9wrDO_s-200x150.gif

EVERY night? C'mon bruh.

That shyt looks good on paper, but reality...nah.

I mean unless the BOTH of yall are nymphos, then one yall gonna get tired/bored

Damn, guess I've been lucky and dealt with chicks who have high sex drives. I dumped a bad ass chick I pursued for a min cuz her sex drive was low compared to mine. Can't do it b.

EVERY night I assumed was the whole 365 days straight. No break in days. Monday thru Sunday. Same woman. That's what I'm talking about.

Now if your sex drive that high where you can pull that off, cool. But you'll be hard pressed to find someone to match your sex drive.

ehhhh...

what if ya'll going through shit?
Obvious exception. That's why I specified ideal frequency.

If, all circumstances being "normal"/balanced/positive, they would naturally gravitate towards sex 3 times a week or less, that's within the low sex drive spectrum in my book.

EVERY night I assumed was the whole 365 days straight. No break in days. Monday thru Sunday. Same woman. That's what I'm talking about.

Now if your sex drive that high where you can pull that off, cool. But you'll be hard pressed to find someone to match your sex drive.

in my limited time with a woman who i presume to have nymph tendencies

i would have to lie about not wanting to do it ...not that i didnt want to, but b/c she liked it real rough, my shit would be numb and therefore, it wasnt pleasurable for me. At that point, i just felt like a live dildo for her. She was getting off, but my nerve endings were shot down there. I would have to wait a couple of days in between sessions if i wanted to get something out of it too

U automatically gotta take out atleast 4 days for their monthly and that shit be torture for me b.

in my limited time with a woman who i presume to have nymph tendencies

i would have to lie about not wanting to do it ...not that i didnt want to, but b/c she liked it real rough, my shit would be numb and therefore, it wasnt pleasurable for me. At that point, i just felt like a live dildo for her. She was getting off, but my nerve endings were shot down there. I would have to wait a couple of days in between sessions if i wanted to get something out of it too
how rough? was she dry? tryna understand how the roughness messed with ur senses. was it the fucking longevity?

Back