Welcome To aBlackWeb

Could you do it everyday?

I'll kick you goofy ass in the uterus. Never try to besmirch the Gawd sir
giphy.gif

You got low T cain?

Obvious exception. That's why I specified ideal frequency.

If, all circumstances being "normal"/balanced/positive, they would naturally gravitate towards sex 3 times a week or less, that's within the low sex drive spectrum in my book.

Interesting.

@BNE

Are you referring to just intercourse.........or all sexual activity?

Meaning, if I'm good with just having intercourse every 3-4 days.........but I want head twice a day (morning and night).........would you consider that a high sex drive or a low sex drive?

Interesting.

@BNE

Are you referring to just intercourse.........or all sexual activity?

Meaning, if I'm good with just having intercourse every 3-4 days.........but I want head twice a day (morning and night).........would you consider that a high sex drive or a low sex drive?
that's a high sex drive and a lazy person.

Now that I'm a mother eh...I don't know about everyday unless we can get some quickies in. Especially during nap time, LOL.

What you meannnn? Lmao

it aint natural....not for years....definitely not for a life time

its possible but nobody can tell me it aint forced

I dont care how fine she is or how good that shit is

we cant fuck EVERY DAY...........i give it two weeks before somebody starts doing lazy shit like side hunchin tryna watch tv and shit

you forced it and now look at ya lol

let that shit rest, miss it for a couple days, come back to some good, hot, anticipated sex

it aint natural....not for years....definitely not for a life time

its possible but nobody can tell me it aint forced

I dont care how fine she is or how good that shit is

we cant fuck EVERY DAY...........i give it two weeks before somebody starts doing lazy shit like side hunchin tryna watch tv and shit

you forced it and now look at ya lol

let that shit rest, miss it for a couple days, come back to some good, hot, anticipated sex

Ah, I feel you.
Although I had an ex that would literally fuck me like damn near everyday and I won't lie, we had great sex.
He was always down to try new shit.
He ain't shit though so, yeah lol.

Ah, I feel you.
Although I had an ex that would literally fuck me like damn near everyday and I won't lie, we had great sex.
He was always down to try new shit.
He ain't shit though so, yeah lol.

how long did that run tho?

and did ya'll live together?

for the record, and ya'll may hate this, but some new new resets that clock for me and I assume most men....

meaning if he's getting some strange here and there its actually whats keeping shit hot for ya'll

the variety/ break in monotony

how long did that run tho?

and did ya'll live together?

for the record, and ya'll may hate this, but some new new resets that clock for me and I assume most men....

meaning if he's getting some strange here and there its actually whats keeping shit hot for ya'll

the variety/ break in monotony

Nah, we didn't live together. I was always at his place though or he'd come to my place and I'd cook then we'd dip to his house. I was in college around this time too.

I just think naturally he isn't a monogamous person. He has a high sex drive though so most of the time we had sex like 5-6 days out of the week sometimes everyday.

Back