Cougar vs Sugar daddys

All I've ever been attracted to are women older than me it's always been more efficient because less games are played. You can get straight to the point and 36 isn't old @OhMars stop it
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

All I know is I would beat the brakes off of Angela Bassett old ass, she need a young man like myself in her life
Queen Black Excellence Angela Bassett needs slow love making she's too classy for anything less :ohshit:

Whats common?
Nope, my pop retired and moved about 5yrs ago. 100% black, whatever that means.
I have yet to visit him
Tanzania is a black country so u wldnt have been less black 4 it but aight.

severe age gaps with a much older man n very young woman r not uncommon in Tanzania.

u shld visit, its gorgeous n the coastal food is on anotha level.

trini, did you attend public school? or some artsy type of school?

Tanzania is a black country so u wldnt have been less black 4 it but aight.

severe age gaps with a much older man n very young woman r not uncommon in Tanzania.

u shld visit, its gorgeous n the coastal food is on anotha level.
I know, but im not Tanzanian at all, he was a county boy from Texas that lived a hell of a life.

I really want to, plan to go next year. He lives on the island of Pemba, said the food kinda sucks.

I know, but im not Tanzanian at all, he was a county boy from Texas that lived a hell of a life.

I really want to, plan to go next year. He lives on the island of Pemba, said the food kinda sucks.
r there any clove farms there? u shld be able to get some GOAT spices there n make ur own.