Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cougar vs Sugar daddys

i can't do traditional men n older men r more likely to be traditional. gimme a mature young man with his shit together over a backwards view having older nigga, anyday.

Most men Ive talked to have been younger than me and it wasn't bc I was out seeking a specific age. Just always ended up that way. The youngest was 6 years my junior. I been a cougar all my life I guess.

Most men Ive talked to have been younger than me and it wasn't bc I was out seeking a specific age. Just always ended up that way. The youngest was 6 years my junior. I been a cougar all my life I guess.

You've never dated a nigga older than u?

tbh Trini, you all over the place lol

i dont think your ideal man even exists
then how have i met several? tf. keep hating, jesus made a big sea for us all to find our kinda fish.

also, you're wrong about cougars.

informal
an older woman seeking a sexual relationship with a younger man.

the 40+ stipulation is ur own.

It don't matter to me, if an older chick catches my eye I'm going to shoot my shot just like I would if a young chick catches my eye. I don't discriminate on age.

then how have i met several? tf. keep hating, jesus made a big sea for us all to find our kinda fish.

also, you're wrong about cougars.

the 40+ stipulation is ur own.

dont take my pov as gospel tho

i heart you trini...i think your perspective is a dope one

you just tend to be very sporadic when we talk about relationships...which aint really bad, but i compare it to you being at the drive thru where they got the new coke flavor machine and you cant settle on one b/c there are so many to choose

dont take my pov as gospel tho

i heart you trini...i think your perspective is a dope one

you just tend to be very sporadic when we talk about relationships...which aint really bad, but i compare it to you being at the drive thru where they got the new coke flavor machine and you cant settle on one b/c there are so many to choose
that analogy doesn't quite fit cuz I aint indecisive lol. but thank u for likin my perspective.

on relationships, we shld all march to the beat of our own drums. what other people think/want shldn't have much of a role in yo shit.

that analogy doesn't quite fit cuz I aint indecisive lol. but thank u for likin my perspective.

on relationships, we shld all march to the beat of our own drums. what other people think/want shldn't have much of a role in yo shit.

you are indecisive...i have spoken

Back