Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cougar vs Sugar daddys

As a young man, I find myself attracted to older ladies. What's better then a fine 36yr old. But when that goes on reverse, a young women and older man, it's usually frowned upon. Labels like daddy issues get thrown around. Why is that.

As a young man, I find myself attracted to older ladies. What's better then a fine 36yr old. But when that goes on reverse, a young women and older man, it's usually frowned upon. Labels like daddy issues get thrown around. Why is that.
a 36 yr old is only a cougar if you're in your early 20s n under.
We the same age

Not to your old ass
nigga, if u 27, sum1 in their mid 30s aint a cougar.

get with a 40-summin then u talkin.

a sugar daddy can be young. sugar daddies r characterized by their net worths n willingness to share it with chicks, not their age.

a sugar daddy can be young. sugar daddies r characterized by their net worths n willingness to share it with chicks, not their age.

Nah the younger ones are just called Tricks

a 36 yr old is only a cougar if you're in your early 20s n under.

nigga, if u 27, sum1 in their mid 30s aint a cougar.

get with a 40-summin then u talkin.

NO...lol

a woman under 40 is not a cougar...maybe a puma...but not a cougar

brb gonna call my SO a sugar daddy when he 5 yrs older than me n average income.

I'm kidding.

no issue with age gaps, although I can't do excessive ones personally.
nah its definitely their age sis.
aight, age + money. the sugar in sugar daddy is there for a reason. broke men who like younger chicks don't count.
NO...lol

a woman under 40 is not a cougar...maybe a puma...but not a cougar
cougars r defined by their age relative to the guys they're seeing. a woman who's 45 dating a 38 yr old isn't a cougar. a woman who is 35 dating a 20 yr old is.

cougar doesn't just = middle aged chick.

anyways @OhMars I get what youre saying.

and I prefer older men and its not because I have daddy issues.

I just like men that are older because I want to learn from them and I kind of think theyre more grounded in a lot of ways.

I also dont feel like building or molding a nigga and I feel like I have to do that a lot when I date my peers.

nah....

the downside to dating older men is that they sometimes have this parental air about them.

they can come off controlling.

they also can be damaged goods because theyre older and experienced a lot of failed relationships....
have a lot of emotional insecurities etc

which is why they are damn near 40, single, and courting my ass.

when I 1st started dating, I liked men who were about 10yrs older cuz they were more likely to have their shit together but still be young enough to have commonalities with me. now I don't mind dating guys my age. prefer niggas within the upper end of my age bracket if anything.

the perfect age gap between a man n a woman is said to be like 4-6 yrs if I recall (some study).

there's no formula tho. long as u treat each other well n enjoy 1 another's company, who cur?

brb gonna call my SO a sugar daddy when he 5 yrs older than me n average income.

I'm kidding.

no issue with age gaps, although I can't do excessive ones personally.

aight, age + money. the sugar in sugar daddy is there for a reason. broke men who like younger chicks don't count.

cougars r defined by their age relative to the guys they're seeing. a woman who's 45 dating a 38 yr old isn't a cougar. a woman who is 35 dating a 20 yr old is.

cougar doesn't just = middle aged chick.

no...a woman has not reached cougar status until she is in her 40s

stop moving the goal posts...

if its the situation you described in the latter part of your post, then thats a woman who looking for a good time

Back