Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

This is interesting but not because I think it's believable but because it implies that there's some group looking to bring these individuals to justice.

I don't believe the feds are interested in taking these people in when they've been used to cover up all kinds of shit.

Seems like a way to usher in a one world currency/government to me.

World economy crashes... You know what would save the day? A global currency

The higher ups want to push this. It's in the Word it's coming, it's just a matter when

I'm not replacing DoU but I'm just saying the signs point to this being a possibility.

I believe that they had this shit in a lab. The disease has been around for years but this is a mutated weaponized version. I also believe that it already been over here, maybe a different strain. Like in January I got the “flu” and it literally lasted nearly 3 weeks. I couldn’t eat for the first week and a half or two. Recovery took wayyyyyy longer.

I also said they’d end up coming out with a vaccine. Way less people take the flu vaccine now and to me this is another way to get that money back.

I believe that they had this shit in a lab. The disease has been around for years but this is a mutated weaponized version. I also believe that it already been over here, maybe a different strain. Like in January I got the “flu” and it literally lasted nearly 3 weeks. I couldn’t eat for the first week and a half or two. Recovery took wayyyyyy longer.

I also said they’d end up coming out with a vaccine. Way less people take the flu vaccine now and to me this is another way to get that money back.

I'm finding it weird several black people are saying this and next to none are catching corona.

Whole shit dubious af.

outside of tom hanks.......and that mma dudes family and GoT dude

what other high profile white people got it?

then "hey black people dont get it"
then second strain...

then some idiot goes around touching black nba players and then idris elba.

some now "yes yall do get it" seems like its being said. almost sold.

high profile black people got it......nba for the guys and idris for the ladies......who else do black people pay attention too?

skynet

outside of tom hanks.......and that mma dudes family and GoT dude

what other high profile white people got it?

then "hey black people dont get it"
then second strain...

then some idiot goes around touching black nba players and then idris elba.

some now "yes yall do get it" seems like its being said. almost sold.

high profile black people got it......nba for the guys and idris for the ladies......who else do black people pay attention too?

skynet

obama.gif

Back