Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

I'm taking precautions but don't think this will really hit me/be real to me unless it happens to someone I know.

And bc of that I'm a lil more open to engaging in conspiracy ideas as time goes on.

It's just weird there's all this panic buying, traffic disappearing, quarantining and 'social distancing', economic crisis, having to ride around with papers if i get pulled over......and I don't really know if it's real besides what the news and government is telling us.

I'm taking precautions but don't think this will really hit me/be real to me unless it happens to someone I know.

And bc of that I'm a lil more open to engaging in conspiracy ideas as time goes on.

It's just weird there's all this panic buying, traffic disappearing, quarantining and 'social distancing', economic crisis, having to ride around with papers if i get pulled over......and I don't really know if it's real besides what the news and government is telling us.
Yea uh......The emergency was filled up fast when I was there.
They was all old and getting tested but still

Give trump all the bullshit he deserves and then some....but not in defense of Chinese government.

Remember, they tried to keep shit on the low. That doctor who tried to warn everyone and got arrested then eventually died from the virus itself. The crazy vids on Twitter out of China getting deleted.

And now trying to blame America for causing the virus while saying origin still inconclusive.

Doesn't help that some media here is doing their work for them.

Setting the stage

If this passes, what does this mean for Bitcoin and other crypto-currency

Back