Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

the politicians and mfs that "make decisons" want you to be scared because theyre all afraid of this shit...those mfs are all old...thats who this shit is killing...not young people

dangers-opening-third-eye.png

lol i still think this is all a scam...i bet everybody already has that virus in their bodies, its just that everybody aint out there getting tested. we all prob had a flu or something one time and it was that shit...like chickenpox, the virus is just dormant in your body. now the stock market is crashing and somebody is about to come up.

the politicians and mfs that "make decisons" want you to be scared because theyre all afraid of this shit...those mfs are all old...thats who this shit is killing...not young people

dangers-opening-third-eye.png

lol i still think this is all a scam...i bet everybody already has that virus in their bodies, its just that everybody aint out there getting tested. we all prob had a flu or something one time and it was that shit...like chickenpox, the virus is just dormant in your body. now the stock market is crashing and somebody is about to come up.

I was keeping up with this early when it first broke news in China before main stream media was really covering it like early January.

There were videos being posted of Chinese people having nervous system shut downs and seizures floating around. Saw similar videos of Iranian children when it hit there.

Coincidentally, can't find them now. I take what i see with a grain of salt online, but something tells me those were real.

Time will tell.

I was keeping up with this early when it first broke news in China before main stream media was really covering it like early January.

There were videos being posted of Chinese people having nervous system shut downs and seizures floating around. Saw similar videos of Iranian children when it hit there.

Coincidentally, can't find them now. I take what i see with a grain of salt online, but something tells me those were real.

Time will tell.

i saw those videos too where mfs would be just droppin in the street, and they werent old people...thats what made me ask before about if this virus is way worse than what theyre showing...you actually never see the people who supposedly have the virus either..

i was working the other day and had to stop at a hospital, and the mfs are swarming you at the door taking temps and askin about if youre experiencing fevers and shortness of breath type stuff...or if youve come into contact with any "persons of interest"...what does that even mean..

all in all, i still think its fear mongering until i see otherwise

i saw those videos too where mfs would be just droppin in the street, and they werent old people...thats what made me ask before about if this virus is way worse than what theyre showing...you actually never see the people who supposedly have the virus either..

i was working the other day and had to stop at a hospital, and the mfs are swarming you at the door taking temps and askin about if youre experiencing fevers and shortness of breath type stuff...or if youve come into contact with any "persons of interest"...what does that even mean..

all in all, i still think its fear mongering until i see otherwise

Lmaoooooo @ what does that even mean

definitely thought it was just fear mongering toobut its a real virus and folks are going to be rushing to the ER, i give it about another week before shit hits the fan

Meanwhile....... The government is stopping end to end decryption and HIV has been cured a even deadlier virus is out there in them world streets killing people

Aint no conspiracy. This shit happens every few years and will keep continuing to happen.

Contrary to religion, evolution is real and viruses evolve. This virus been around for ever but recently a new strand of it evolved, and this strand is much deadlier and much more contagious than the other strands.

And also, this one came from China but the next one might come from latin america, middle east, africa etc.

Overall we gon be aight.

Unless you over 60 and got respitory issues. In that case RIP.

Meanwhile....... The government is stopping end to end decryption and HIV has been cured a even deadlier virus is out there in them world streets killing people

Some of that shit is irrelevant to Americans

The video they played on the Budden pod today about Bill Gates is crazy.

- Bill Gates put a patent on the coronavirus in 2015 (just read it's a different type of coronavirus that's for animals, but still...)

- He's been building bunkers for the past few years

- He stepped down from Microsoft yesterday...

- The same week Coronavirus made headlines, Netflix dropped Pandemic where Bill Gates has the vaccine cure..

:huh2:

Last edited:
Back