DEBATE COON!

Is the word "coon" overused and misused on here?

• Total voters
What's the odds the same people complaining about the word coon will misuse "hotep" and "militant" the first chance they get?
Shake that shit off, you'll be alright.
Funny shit is with my views depending on what I'm saying somebody may want to label me a coon or a hotep Ima damn Hotepacoon I guess🤣. Just to show how frivolous folk throw these labels around.

Dos really just be asking for self accountability first but that’s not how the internet especially black internet works

let me give you an example... in the Kamala Harris / Nina Simone

niggas kicked off the thread saying Kamala is a coon for blocking the family access to Nina s estate, I make the valid point of that had the daughter not fucked up and misappropriated funds in the first place, there would not have been a reason for Kamala s involvement.... niggas like well she still blocked the family s access to the estate ....

Niggas don’t wanna hear that part tho they just wanna run w their narratives

Bruh tell the whole truth miggas in the op said the daughter was wrong fucking up. But we also said Kamala did not have to go that far and for some reason we wrong for that. Y’all want niggas to be perfect to get fair treatment or something?

nobody is against accountability but y’all ain’t being realistic

Bruh tell the whole truth miggas in the op said the daughter was wrong fucking up. But we also said Kamala did not have to go that far and for some reason we wrong for that. Y’all want niggas to be perfect to get fair treatment or something?

nobody is against accountability but y’all ain’t being realistic
But would she have a standing IF the daughter didn’t fuck up?

1624311002618.gif
Everything else is opinion and hyperbole....

Just at me to the thread and I can educate y’all since it’s what I do for a living

and that’s all it is. That’s why i say the nigga don’t get it.

why we need white cops coming to handle us?

niggas don’t even realize they saying we need policing but just don’t kill us.
im saying why can’t we eliminate police involvement by being OGs and adults and making our community feel protected while regulating fuck shit?

anyone going against that ... to me looks funny.
saying we can fix our own community ...that’s a bad thing?
Saying start businesses to employ our own ....is a bad thing?
saying stop killing each other since we got enough against us.....that’s also a bad thing?
Saying if we got hittas....why are chinks and everyone so nonchalant with killing us with no fear of repercussions?

someone tell me where I’m wrong.

So you want what @Race Jones wants it y’all literally don’t agree. You want all the thugs to be pro black all of a sudden

• Haha
Reactions: Race Jones
So you want what @Race Jones wants it y’all literally don’t agree. You want all the thugs to be pro black all of a sudden
No what he saying if I have it correctly is

for example say there s an altercation that leads to the police being called which ends up in someone getting killed by the cops

a nigga like Dos is saying it’s fucked up that the police ended up showing up and killing somebody but we also need to address the altercation and why they were fighting in the first place

Reactions: BDP™️
But we address that the daughter fuck up lead to this. You in Chicago and be screaming free whole drug kingpins who fuck up. They can get a chance but the Simone family gotta just take it. Seems like some bullshit elzo
I literally told u they can regain control to the estate , it’s up to them to do the knowledge and do what needs to be done to get it back.... judges don’t want third party companies involved if there are proven responsible members of the family that can do it

protecting ppl s assets >>>>>>

Just @ me to the other thread fam this ain’t the place for that

Not here…but irl sometimes. I learned simp from the IC like back in 2010…now it’s everywhere! And I remember folks using the jordan crying gifs before they took off, because Jordan is such a big inside joke with this community since he’s an asshole lol
On the IC niggas was called a simp for not laughing at females being called hoes. IC was a wild spot mane

On the IC niggas was called a simp for not laughing at females being called hoes. IC was a wild spot mane
Yeah I remember a nigga commented on something Nick Young was wearing during his playoff period with the LA Clippers - that long ago. Said that nigga had taco meat cause his chest hair was out 😂 and will never forget “if 22 is pronounced twenty-two why isn’t 11 pronounced “onety-one” from plapstar