Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE COON!

Is the word "coon" overused and misused on here?

• Total voters
Y'all call each other n-words all day everyday right here...lol@ civility

Soooo many of you will defend calling each other n-words...even to the point of telling "invited to the cookouts" and adjacents it's alright for them to call you that too...whether you verbally express it to them or signal in other ways...you've given them the green light...and before you go there, you know I'm not talking about the racist we've been familiar with for most of our lives

"Coon" has become an umbrella term and depending on who uses it, is reserved for the "black" folk who've shown themselves to be a "liability" and/or "ride for the other team", so to speak...they're no longer viewed as "a fellow Black person". So of course, all the disdain one could feel for that type of person is attached to that word.

Funny how *now* y'all wanna get all brand new and Merriam-Webster with THIS word but for some shit you like, it's "language evolves"..."words don't mean anything" and my favorite "we've reclaimed it"....how can you REclaim something that was never yours?

Btw, I'm not defending..ijs

FYI: As I've stated here before, "I said what I said" is a way of life for me...I'm not going back and forth with anyone about my comments

I bid you all a good day *Heineken nod*

We ain’t even stopped saying nigga yet tho. And the thing is we been calling folks uncle toms and coons for a long time a very long time. But outside the internet like in regular conversation never heard it used. It’s for extreme folks like a Larry Elder or somebody like that or those two women that supported Trump. Are we supposed to really have dialogue with those people who have access to as much information if not more so than anybody else.
maybe trying to understand why they think that way....and try to educate or re-educate them so they can see the error of their ways if its to the detriment of black people.

maybe trying to understand why they think that way....and try to educate or re-educate them so they can see the error of their ways if its to the detriment of black people.

How long do you try with that tho? These people are educated and told a bunch of times about the bullshit they be on in nice ways. And they still on it. At some point you gotta realize they can’t be reached just like the dope boy can’t always be reached. We supposed to be nice to a Candace Owens?

How long do you try with that tho? These people are educated and told a bunch of times about the bullshit they be on in nice ways. And they still on it. At some point you gotta realize they can’t be reached just like the dope boy can’t always be reached. We supposed to be nice to a Candace Owens?
The difference is when certain people talk about the dopeboy..... they are seen as talking down

See how that works

Or is it different

The difference is when certain people talk about the dopeboy..... they are seen as talking down

See how that works

Or is it different

Its one thing if it’s a 19 year old that just started a whole other thing if it James St Patrick. Candace Owens is James ST Patrick level. What is that you really want to say

Last edited:
You know exactly what I’m saying.
But I see you already tried to make an out.

you actually was in the hardcore cooning tiktok thread saying them teens were a lost cause......but you telling me a teen who kills people is something else?

make it make sense

You know exactly what I’m saying.
But I see you already tried to make an out.

you actually was in the hardcore cooning tiktok thread saying them teens were a lost cause......but you telling me a teen who kills people is something else?

make it make sense

Where did I mention killing somebody? I said dope boy that does not translate to killer. I’m asking what you’re really trying to say so I know where this is going you know how you do lol take awhile to get your real point out.

if you’re talking about those two girls who stole that car and the guy dies yea I think they can be rehabbed. I don’t think I said any of the kids in the tik tok thread can’t be reached if I did post. Idk why you so combative today. I even broke down my examples to make it simple

Back