Welcome To aBlackWeb

Conway The Machine Calls Out Funk Flex, DJ Suss One & Other Gatekeepers In New York

Idk where Hiphop is going but if you complaining about how it’s been sounding for the past 6 years imagine in 8 more years when more guys from the 90s are dead or in their 50s and 60s and all the guys you liked last decade are going into or in their 40s

You meaning it will become irrelevant by 2030?

The “hip hop” that you liked is naturally going to shift and morph into something else by that point

Look at the huge difference in music from 1994-2002 or from 2003-2011. From 2012-2020…

These are generations

Who you think gonna be Djing in 8 years?

Guys who grew up listening to moneybagg yo and Jack Harlow and YBN cordae who Never even listened to Jeezy or Jadakiss or Outkast or G unit before at that point

Idk where Hiphop is going but if you complaining about how it’s been sounding for the past 6 years imagine in 8 more years when more guys from the 90s are dead or in their 50s and 60s and all the guys you liked last decade are going into or in their 40s

The “hip hop” that you liked is naturally going to shift and morph into something else by that point

Look at the huge difference in music from 1994-2002 or from 2003-2011. From 2012-2020…

These are generations

Who you think gonna be Djing in 8 years?

Guys who grew up listening to moneybagg yo and Jack Harlow and YBN cordae who Never even listened to Jeezy or Jadakiss or Outkast or G unit before at that point

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

I fuckin hate you so much right now.

How many rappers are gonna give you music in they 50s?

Gonna listen to 53 year old Jim Jones?

47 year old lil Wayne?

45 year old meek mill?

You naturally gonna go down younger just to consume music

Your fav rapper in 8 years gonna be baby keem lol I’m sorry to break it to you

I don't know why these motherfuckers won't just accept the truth.

Lol these White kids parents did. You think their kids listening to Punk rock and Alternative rock?

Hip Hop is dominant because it's young. It's not overran with old motherfuckers tryna hang on because they get forced out.

Even Pop music died at the hands of Hip Hop, because it got old and motherfuckers didn't wanna move on. We used to have B tier Pop stars, we don't even have that anymore. It's like 3 White bitches and the Weeknd and 2 White dudes. We got a gang of B tier, C tier, D tier rappers.

Hip Hop is the Thanos of the music world. Everyone can try to make it bow down to the old and complain about why nobody wanna hear Jay Z rapping at 60 and why nobody rappity raps...but it's inevitable, everything goes back to Hip Hop...the youngest most vibrant genre of music. It has all the rings.

Just accept it old motherfuckers.

Listen to some Polo G.

47 year old lil Wayne?

45 year old meek mill?

Wu Tang Niggas, Nas, KRS One, Jay-Z, Snoop, Dr. Dre, Black Thought, etc.

47 year old lil Wayne?

45 year old meek mill?

This is a good point tho. Cuz the new shit from the older rappers I won’t buy or look for. Honestly now we in our 30s miggas want rnb to come back. Rap is awesome but we know we can’t relate to the kids like that.

I made a similar example before but let’s pick a random hit song….

A Milli by Wayne

Getting a young person to listen to that now is the equivalent of them listening to Thuggish Ruggish Bone in 2008

Lol it's crazy how fast irrelevant Lil Wayne became after The Carter 3.

Hip Hop is brutal lol.

Back