Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

I don't have any problem with people refusing to vote for the Dems. I'm not a registered Dem and I don't plan on voting for Biden. However, if you think Trump is a better option, you either haven't been paying attention anything or you're an idiot. To me, that's 100% fact. I'm doubling down on that. If you're refusing to vote because you want a viable 3rd party to rise up or because you think black people refusing to vote Dem is a viable strategy to try and get Dems to take us more seriously, I might disagree with you, but I won't say you're out of line. If you literally think Donald Trump being in office is better for us, you're fucking stupid.

Or just stick w/ tha facts.

Not even a comparison. It ain't even close. That democrat party is an embarrassment at this point. Whole party and they ideology needs to be blasted into the deep abyss of everlasting space never to return.

Or just stick w/ tha facts.

Not even a comparison. It ain't even close. That democrat party is an embarrassment at this point. Whole party and they ideology needs to be blasted into the deep abyss of everlasting space never to return.

The facts are that Biden is a better candidate. Again, if you don't believe that you just haven't been paying attention. I mean there was a recent report that Trump wants to indemnify police meaning that they wouldn't even be able to be prosecuted for unjust killings anymore. I don't even know if he can legally do that, but the point is, he wants to do shit like that. Biden and the Dems may be trash, but they'd never do anything like that.

Whether you vote or not is up to you, but it's just objectively wrong to say that the Dems are the same or worse than the Reps unless, of course, you believe right wing politics are correct.

The facts are that Biden is a better candidate. Again, if you don't believe that you just haven't been paying attention. I mean there was a recent report that Trump wants to indemnify police meaning that they wouldn't even be able to be prosecuted for unjust killings anymore. I don't even know if he can legally do that, but the point is, he wants to do shit like that. Biden and the Dems may be trash, but they'd never do anything like that.

Whether you vote or not is up to you, but it's just objectively wrong to say that the Dems are the same or worse than the Reps unless, of course, you believe right wing politics are correct.

tenor.gif

We all know Trump got his bullshyt too tho. Duh.

Chicago/Cook county votes
Biden: 446k
Trump: 83k

Bring Chicago Home Referendum:
Yes: 46%
No: 54%

His math ain't mathin...

'The people have spoken, I'm not listening'

If you literally think Donald Trump being in office is better for us, you're fucking stupid.

He might not be the "best" option, but.........."for us".........he's a better option than Joe Biden.

Simply because his policies don't harm us as much as Biden's would.

Need any proof, just look at what's happening in Chicago and New York.

Now, on the surface it seems like that's on the local level, but.........rest assured......those local dems are getting their marching orders straight from the top.

Without the White House backing them, they wouldn't be able to get away with any of that shit.

He might not be the "best" option, but.........."for us".........he's a better option than Joe Biden.

Simply because his policies don't harm us as much as Biden's would.

Need any proof, just look at what's happening in Chicago and New York.

Now, on the surface it seems like that's on the local level, but.........rest assured......those local dems are getting their marching orders straight from the top.

Without the White House backing them, they wouldn't be able to get away with any of that shit.

lol You falling for those right wing talking points. What policies did Biden put in that led to the migrants in Chicago and New York? The answer is none. He kept Trump's border policies in place and has actually deported more than Trump did. Remember, it wasn't Biden bussing migrants to Dem ran cities. It was the Republicans. Biden was literally pushing a bill that would have given him the ability to close the borders down to all immigrants, and the Reps are the ones that shut it down.

I don't like Biden. I think he's trash, but Trump is worse in literally every way.

lol You falling for those right wing talking points. What policies did Biden put in that led to the migrants in Chicago and New York? The answer is none. He kept Trump's border policies in place and has actually deported more than Trump did. Remember, it wasn't Biden bussing migrants to Dem ran cities. It was the Republicans. Biden was literally pushing a bill that would have given him the ability to close the borders down to all immigrants, and the Reps are the ones that shut it down.

I don't like Biden. I think he's trash, but Trump is worse in literally every way.

He got rid of all the restrictions Trump had in place.

Mainly the "remain in Mexico" asylum policy.

Abbott only did what he did because NY and Chicago claim to be so-called.............."sanctuary cities."

Basically pulled their card by seeing if they would practice what they preach.

If they were truly sanctuary cities, they should be best equipped to handle all those migrants.

They've proven that they can't.

So they don't have anyone to blame but themselves.

He got rid of all the restrictions Trump had in place.

Mainly the "remain in Mexico" asylum policy.

Abbott only did what he did because NY and Chicago claim to be so-called.............."sanctuary cities."

Basically pulled their card by seeing if they would practice what they preach.

If they were truly sanctuary cities, they should be best equipped to handle all those migrants.

They've proven that they can't.

So they don't have anyone to blame but themselves.

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. Abbott and DeSantis were basically kidnapping people and sending them to other cities as part of political stunts, and you're trying to give them credit for that. And again, Biden has sent more people back to Mexico than Trump did, so running with this "Biden has opened the border" bullshit narrative is crazy.

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. Abbott and DeSantis were basically kidnapping people and sending them to other cities as part of political stunts, and you're trying to give them credit for that. And again, Biden has sent more people back to Mexico than Trump did, so running with this "Biden has opened the border" bullshit narrative is crazy.

It's common knowledge that Biden got rid of Trump's asylum policy as soon as he got into office.

Abbott and Desantis didn't start exporting migrants until Biden's term.........not Trump's.

Biden sent more people back to Mexico because more people came in through Mexico because, again, the remain in Mexico policy was no longer in place.

Once that started happening, "migrants" figured out how to game the system by claiming asylum.

Also, considering all the money that NY and Chicago have spent trying to accommodate these migrants............and all the problems and backlash they've encountered in the process.........I think it's safe to say that what Abbott and Desantis did was more than just a political stunt.

It's common knowledge that Biden got rid of Trump's asylum policy as soon as he got into office.

Abbott and Desantis didn't start exporting migrants until Biden's term.........not Trump's.

Biden sent more people back to Mexico because more people came in through Mexico because, again, the remain in Mexico policy was no longer in place.

Once that started happening, "migrants" figured out how to game the system by claiming asylum.

Also, considering all the money that NY and Chicago have spent trying to accommodate these migrants............and all the problems and backlash they've encountered in the process.........I think it's safe to say that what Abbott and Desantis did was more than just a political stunt.

Bro, migrants have always been allowed to request asylum. The only difference is that with Trump, they had to first make the request in Mexico prior to entering the U.S. Whereas with Biden if they entered illegally, they could still have their request heard. So it's not like Biden opened some hole in the border to let people in that Trump had closed. People have been sneaking in for decades.

And yes, what Abbott and Desantis did were 100% political stunts. DeSantis wasn't even taking people from FL. He was sending people across state lines, which almost got him in trouble because it really wasn't legal.

And of course Abbott and DeSantis didn't do this while Trump was in office. That wouldn't make any sense because he was their guy. They just put people in cages and let them rot there.

Like I said before, all of that is moot. Biden tried to push for a policy change that would have been harsher than anything we've had before when it comes to immigration. It's exactly what the Reps wanted and they voted against it because they're playing politics. Those aren't the kind of people you want in control.

Bro, migrants have always been allowed to request asylum. The only difference is that with Trump, they had to first make the request in Mexico prior to entering the U.S. Whereas with Biden if they entered illegally, they could still have their request heard.

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

That's the fucking problem bruh.

Why else do you think the migrant crisis is as bad as it is now?

You do know that Mexico is an asylum country right?

So, if someone's really seeking........."asylum".........they should stay in the first asylum country they can get to.

Problem is, they know they can't get over on Mexico like they could in the U.S.......so they try to make it to the states instead of staying there.

Therefore, it's not really about true asylum at all.

They're just trying to get to where they're gonna get the most benefits.

Basically, they know that in Mexico they're going to be treated like a second-class citizen.

Mexico's not going to prioritize them over their own people..........or even give them the same level of benefits.

Back