Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

I don’t care about Democrats in particular but when I vote it’s against republicans. You could put a satanist against one idgaf
not be fearmongered into support them?

Bruh.

That's loyalty talking

You're smarter than this. The rest, ehh, but you know better

As far as black people are concerned, democrats are Republicans. You know that

Do you not realize the democrats are counting on and depend on your fear-induced sentiment?

Why would they ever have to promise us anything if people like you are going to vote automatically?

That's why they pander to other minorities to actually HELP because negroes are forever loyal like I've been saying

The only thing we ever seem to want is the nicer massa, nothing tangible nothing to get us out of the shit hole we're in.. Conditioned. Complacent.

Fear of the alternative keeps us on the BOTTOM. Solidarity would change that

My nigga are you gonna live the rest of your life voting for Freddie Krueger to keep Jason out?

Nah and black people don't either by and large that's why we vote for who we do. Dems. Good luck with your 2024 roster
Nigga you ignored 106 pages reciepts on democratic corruption to quote me, cheerleading?

You had NOTHING to say about the anti black democrats because you're conditioned and obedient..the way they trained you.. yall.

Dickriding is the worst form of transportation

Blacks voted and you lost
And what have "blacks" gotten for voting Houseboy Cali ???

OTHER groups have benefited from your slave loyalty but yours hasn't

You're 41 being political whore. You're a pawn, being used to better other people while yours get IGNORED

What you consider black and what I consider black are two different things but I'm doing okay thank you
Nigga you DONT consider black at all, that's the problem

You're an ignorant left wing tapdancing coon who is protecting his massa

But Im glad you took a break from the mega thread to come here and show these abw niggas what they look like

You represent how pathetic and uninformed black voters are, keep talking

This is what yall can't fathom letting go of ever in life huh

Your candidate financially supporting every group but yours

🤡

Last edited:
Til recently a lot of yall would pretend defending the anti black democrats was an honorable thing to do but its just cowardly cooning like her, yup.

20211031_115628.jpg

When you carry water for white supremacy that's what happens

She's a well paid bootlick selling out her people

now lets get back to business
giphy.gif

Thanks comrade 💗

onwards and upwards
I was holding it down... these niggas came in here and said im talking to myself and had a little circle jerk over it.

Think about that. Theyre not interested in Black empowerment here. Their main political concerns are not what's best for black people but to "keep Republicans out". That's why they fight with and ridicule us, because their sole objective is being proud crash dummies for the nicer anti black party. It doesn't matter how much of our REPARATIONS MONEY biden is handing out other groups to intentionally keep us at the bottom of the totem pole. These abw dudes are complicit in their own demise as long as its not Republicans at the helm. Bruh told me he will remain dedicated to the democrats no matter what and stood on it

They're basically gonna live life as black men staying loyal to Freddy Kruger to keep Jason out

I was holding it down... these niggas came in here and said im talking to myself and had a little circle jerk over it.

Think about that. Theyre not interested in Black empowerment here. Their main political concerns are not what's best for black people but to "keep Republicans out". That's why they fight with and ridicule us, because their sole objective is being proud crash dummies for the nicer anti black party. It doesn't matter how much of our REPARATIONS MONEY biden is handing out other groups to intentionally keep us at the bottom of the totem pole. These abw dudes are complicit in their own demise as long as its not Republicans at the helm. Bruh told me he will remain dedicated to the democrats no matter what and stood on it

They're basically gonna live life as black men staying loyal to Freddy Kruger to keep Jason out

I knew they would tried to gang up when I left.

you handled it beautifully

Back