OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Til they free my postdog @Race Jones ima hold it down

giphy-8.gif

They don't want to read the truth about their precious dems. They don't wanna hear about it. They don't wanna acknowledge it

They don't wanna be held accountable for their votes and endorsement of diet white supremacy

Yall still will do exactly what they want yall to do come midterms and beyond

This is what yall attack us over for not supporting

Get your booty to the poll 2.0

Its getting to the point that

If you're black 40 and under

And youve seen everything happening since the 2020 election

And you still feel that internal urge and desire to vote democrat

You're fucking cooning

Voting for the lesser evil is cowardly if you're 40 and under

You're a grown ass man/woman with responsibility, kids, mortgages getting pimped and used

Vote for YOUR BEST INTEREST as a black person or not at all

As it turns out, your best interest is never on the ballot

Can’t relate to the idea you’re proposing
Im proposing black people stop supporting a party that doesn't support black people

Im proposing black people stop supporting a party that uses black people as means to support every other minority group

The anti black democrats use and abuse black people and im proposing that stops immediately

You can't relate to that?

Im proposing black people stop supporting a party that doesn't support black people

Im proposing black people stop supporting a party that uses black people as means to support every other minority group

The anti black democrats use and abuse black people and im proposing that stops immediately

You can't relate to that?

I don’t care about Democrats in particular but when I vote it’s against republicans. You could put a satanist against one idgaf