Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Isn't voting out the Democrats now and in 2022 part of holding them accountable?

I'm glad these Democrats are losing right now and if nothing substantial enough gets done by 2022 I hope they lose then too and if still nothing by 2024 I hope they lose then too.

None of this changes the fact Trump had to go. That was holding him accountable.
Do they sound like they are holding themselves accountable for losing?

Do they sound like they are holding themselves accountable for losing?
I said it in the politics thread, they need to stop deflecting to progressives in the party and Republican campaign tactics as an excuse for why they are losing.

But it doesn't matter if they hold themselves accountable. What matters is that we do. And come 2022 if they haven't done anything of substance we primary them out or sit home come November. And in the meantime they have to come to the realization that those are the stakes.

They already were made aware of their faults when hilary got upset after being projected to win

The dems lost and allowed nazi and klansmen to run shit for 4 years.. but even THAT didn't make them rethink their strategy when it comes to black people and doing right by us. They said nah we're gonna stay the course of anti blackness and use fearmongering tactics instead of promising them shit...and it WORKED. The homie @Rubato said voting is all about keeping Republicans out at all costs, despite the dems being just as anti black. The dems know this is our pathetic mentality so they prey on it and exploit it with fearmongering. They don't consider being held accountable because we are brainwashed into loyalty to them out of fear

Its a disgusting cycle
They've been given a shot so either they do work or they get the boot via primary or sitting out the next election.

I said it in the politics thread, they need to stop deflecting to progressives in the party and Republican campaign tactics as an excuse for why they are losing.

But it doesn't matter if they hold themselves accountable. What matters is that we do. And come 2022 if they haven't done anything of substance we primary them out or sit home come November. And in the meantime they have to come to the realization that those are the stakes.
U must not have been one of the folks shitting on non voters. Agree with the whole post.

No such thing as a self reflective politician though.

U must not have been one of the folks shitting on non voters. Agree with the whole post.

No such thing as a self reflective politician though.
Eh, I wouldn't exactly say that, lol.

I was going back and forth about people who vow to never ever vote because I don't think that's productive.

And Trump had to go in my eyes so not voting him out I saw as a problem.

But if someone is strategic with who to vote for and when, I think a good message can be sent.

Like @Disanthrope said though, you would have thought they got the message when Trump and his base got in, but they didn't so here we go again.

Eh, I wouldn't exactly say that, lol.

I was going back and forth about people who vow to never ever vote because I don't think that's productive.

And Trump had to go in my eyes so not voting him out I saw as a problem.

But if someone is strategic with who to vote for and when, I think a good message can be sent.

Like @Disanthrope said though, you would have thought they got the message when Trump and his base got in, but they didn't so here we go again.
Fair enough. At least u thinking critically vs the "vote or die" crowd

It's really irritating to see election after election that they throw progressives under the bus.. or say black turnout was low as THE reason that they lose elections instead of them doing some self reflection and realizing that they cant continue trotting out the same tired ass white men with the same tired ass ideas all the while NOT delivering on what they ran on. no matter who you are or what party... Deliver or get the fuck out. Simple as that imo.

It's only so far "we're not trump" is going to get you. You have to deliver.

To be clear, the black race in America doomed itself with the election of Biden

Nothing will ever change for the better in our lifetime. Our race is fucked for the foreseeable future

Trump would've continued his white supremacist nazi campaign and the ugliness of maga would rage on... but that would be ALL OF OUR PROBLEM

Electing biden was actually more divisive as far as black people are concerned because he's positioning other minority groups against us. Remember when he told the black caucus we better start working with the Latinos? Divisive. He created the anti black stopasianhate bill. Divisive. And he's also cashing out Latino and afgans refugees while turning away Hatians. Divisive.

All electing biden did was put the pacifier back in black America's mouth. Yall danced in the streets then yall got rocked back to sleep and Biden began his plan of elevating all other minorities and immigrants over us

The moves biden has made 11 months in will insure black people will always be at the bottom of the totem pole. As a group we're finished because of yalls plantation loyalty in 2020

👇🏽
The 13% should've sat out like i did, because that would've been HISTORIC and given us political LEVERAGE going forward.

We have none now. Its over for us forever...

To be clear, the black race in America doomed itself with the election of Biden

Nothing will ever change for the better in our lifetime. Our race is fucked for the foreseeable future

Trump would've continued his white supremacist nazi campaign and the ugliness of maga would rage on... but that would be ALL OF OUR PROBLEM

Electing biden was actually more divisive as far as black people are concerned because he's positioning other minority groups against us. Remember when he told the black caucus we better start working with the Latinos? Divisive. He created the anti black stopasianhate bill. Divisive. And he's also cashing out Latino and afgans refugees while turning away Hatians. Divisive.

All electing biden did was put the pacifier back in black America's mouth. Yall danced in the streets then yall got rocked back to sleep and Biden began his plan of elevating all other minorities and immigrants over us

The moves biden has made 11 months in will insure black people will always be at the bottom of the totem pole. As a group we're finished because of yalls plantation loyalty in 2020

👇🏽
The 13% should've sat out like i did, because that would've been HISTORIC and given us political LEVERAGE going forward.

We have none now. Its over for us forever...

You can have this woe is me/us attitude or you can do something about it. Ima leave it at that

If the house you're living in is on fire..and your loved ones are in that house.. sitting back and saying "Not my problem" isnt an option imo
You see what happens when enough people get on the same page. George Floyd showed you that.. dominoe effect.. almost every country on this planet protested injustice

Imagine if the 13% sat out 2024... You know how much publicity that will get us? That publicity could lead to countries following suit again and that would get us the leverage we needed going forward. We would actually have power to have our demands met in 2028. There's power in divesting in 2024. There's no power in what we're doing now and have been doing for decades.

You see what happens when enough people get on the same page. George Floyd showed you that.. dominoe effect.. almost every country on this planet protested injustice

Imagine if the 13% sat out 2024... You know how much publicity that will get us? That publicity could lead to countries following suit again and that would get us the leverage we needed going forward. We would actually have power to have our demands met in 2028. There's power in divesting in 2024. There's no power in what we're doing now and have been doing for decades.

And what does protesting alone accomplish exactly if LAWS dont get changed? Laws dont get changed if people arent elected that are willing to change the shit.

I'm not saying voting for just anyone that isnt republican is the solution... that clearly isnt working.

Simply divesting isnt the end all be all you paint it out to be either.. you've said it yourself they are looking to other minorities..

So if we divest and say fuck alla this... and they turn around and say fuck you too.. we gon holla at the latinx and asian community instead.. then what?

If we're being honest here.. both of these parties are trash.. they both continuously vote against or dont fight hard enough for what the majority of the country wants.

Being less trash than republicans isnt a compliment or something to be proud of either. Im honestly tired of all of this shit.

I just cant accept doing nothing at all as a viable option tho

Back