Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R) was a prostitute and had abortions and now she wants to outlaw abortions

Care to explain your opinion of the bold?

6968d2cf-1706-49e0-9839-0dde55c91bd3_text.gif

I'm talking about everything you said about victims of sexual assault/rape/incest/mother's health.

No problem with abortion in those cases.

So you gonna act like you cant connect the dots with all of those points I presented being directly related to the outright banning of abortions in ANY circumstance and how it could affect black women?

Never said it was a majority. But people are not responsible and taking away abortion does not help

You're proving my point.

The main reason why Roe v Wade is about to get overturned is because too many women abused the privilege.

Abortion was never supposed to be like it is now.

It was only meant for cases of sexual assault, incest, or the health of the mother.

The privilege was abused.........and now it's going to be taken away.

And they won't have anybody to blame but themselves.

So you gonna act like you cant connect the dots with all of those points I presented being directly related to the outright banning of abortions in ANY circumstance and how it could affect black women?

It's only going to affect women if they allow it too.

Ironically, people are missing the fact that women have more control over their bodies than the government.

If they would actually use that control instead of just talking about it, Roe V Wade wouldn't affect them either way.

Tryin to overturn Roe v Wade is wyte Anglo Saxon males keeping wyte women from decreasing their race where they will EVENTUALLY be the the minority. They're tryin to hold on to whateva grip they think they still have left on this country.

Plain & simple

Y'all can post all your little memes and strawman arguments all you want, but there's not a damn thing you'll be able to do when it gets overturned.

Last edited:
You're proving my point.

The main reason why Roe v Wade is about to get overturned is because too many women abused the privilege.

Abortion was never supposed to be like it is now.

It was only meant for cases of sexual assault, incest, or the health of the mother.

The privilege was abused.........and now it's going to be taken away.

And they won't have anybody to blame but themselves.

You are completely wrong lol from the start it was not just used for health issues. Like the alternative is unwanted babies. Your generation don’t believe in handouts so that’s more struggling moms leading to more crime and the same circle. Be real you don’t care because you view it as a loss for feminism which you hate

Tryin to overturn Roe v Wade is wyte Anglo Saxon males keeping wyte women from decreasing their race where they will EVENTUALLY be the the minority. They're tryin to hold on to whateva grip they think they still have left on this country.

Plain & simple

that’s why I can’t stand them they made the problem

It's only going to affect women if they allow it too.

Ironically, people are missing the fact that women have more control over their bodies than the government.

If they would actually use that control instead of just talking about it, Roe V Wade wouldn't affect them either way.

But part of that control was using abortion.

Plain & simple

Oprah there it is clip.gif

And these wokety-wokes are in here fighting their fight.

Stringer Bell disgusted bigger clip.gif

Disgusting.

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Acting like he can't connect dots is like 90% of @deadeye's debate strategy. The other 10% is his exclusive and varied gif collection.

Nah, being disingenuous and intellectually dishonest is how y'all roll.

Not me.

Gifs aren't a part of any strategy.

They're just used for my own personal amusement.

Back