Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R) was a prostitute and had abortions and now she wants to outlaw abortions

Without the glasses and the makeup she is regular white trash. Most of them Republicans are only lusting over her because of her looks but just like her true character, her looks are all phony.

She gives off the vibe of a dry pussy with wack head game yet sex appeal is one of the main reasons why she's even popular. White people have the worst taste in who they stan.

Without the glasses and the makeup she is regular white trash. Most of them Republicans are only lusting over her because of her looks but just like her true character, her looks are all phony.

She gives off the vibe of a dry pussy with wack head game yet sex appeal is one of the main reasons why she's even popular. White people have the worst taste in who they stan.
She’s just Sarah Palin light. These alt-right women don’t mind that the only reason they have any clout is because of their looks. That’s literally all they have because they’re really as dumb as a box of rocks.

Er4BTqKXAAM0sQ4

Er4BTqNXEAAZsQe

Er4BTqKXAAIjfbo

Er4BTqNWMAAwNFb

Terrible taste.

I am disappointed.

Agreed, but everything is relative. She's not that attractive in general but she's a beauty queen when compared to the fossils that we've typically seen in politics. Some people do the same with AOC on the left. They act like she's a dime, and honestly she looks weird to me. Still, as long as they have us focusing on their looks, the are distracting us from what they actually stand for good or bad.

Last edited:
Agreed, but everything is relative. She's not that attractive in general but she's a beauty queen when compared to the fossils that we've typically seen in politics. Some people do the same with AOC on the left. They act like she's a dime, and honestly she looks weird to me. Still, as long as they have us focusing on their looks, the are distracting us from what they actually stand for good or bad.

AOC is what I would consider to be a not ugly chick. Niggas be lusting over her too but her body is meh at best and she's just not ugly.

Also she's tries to champion POC (I hate that phrase) and turns arounds and marries a white ass dude. Like, he's super white. That shit is weird too me......

A woman with power is always attractive, I would smash AOC and we could discuss the work of Antonio' Gramsci, Huey P. Newton and Eugene Debs.

She can even let that moustache show and I would be like, "Baby, you are the political Frida Kohl, stunt on these hoes."

A woman with power is always attractive, I would smash AOC and we could discuss the work of Antonio' Gramsci, Huey P. Newton and Eugene Debs.

She can even let that moustache show and I would be like, "Baby, you are the political Frida Kohl, stunt on these hoes."

She be killin em when she wears glasses...

R.586d309a4a2356925819ef79968dd970

She really do looks like a older hoe I used to chill with in Harlem.

Too bad her man came back from the Army and told the block he was gonna murder me if he sees me and I had to move down South.

Aye this reminds me of a poster name Geechie (I think) back in the old country.

Bruh told us a story about this chick he was dealing wit. Her man came back from the army...found out about them...then threatened to snipe that nigga.

We didn't mean to lau...yeah we did. Maaaannn that nigga was describing everything had us WEAK! LOL! Probably one of the funniest stories I've ever seen posted.

Back