Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R) was a prostitute and had abortions and now she wants to outlaw abortions

Care to explain your opinion of the bold?

Nigga stfu. You act like black women don’t get abortions. They take away abortions just more un wanted kids nobody taking care of which leads to a slew of issues. Think deeper man

You're assuming I care either way whether black women get abortions or not.

I don't.

This really shouldn't even be an issue when you think about it.

If people just made more responsible decisions, they wouldn't even be in a position in which an abortion law would affect their life either way.

Think about it.

With all these methods of contraception available..........abortion is the only option to keep from having a baby???

KRS One gif.gif

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

People just need to do better.

I don't.

If people just made more responsible decisions, they wouldn't even be in a position in which an abortion law would affect their life either way.

Think about it.

With all these methods of contraception available..........abortion is the only option to keep from having a baby???

View attachment 869347

View attachment 869348

Lol are you aware that they are not going to do better which was why it was debate for so long. Let’s live in reality people aren’t going to use condoms and contraceptives all the time. And of course women who get raped also can get pregnant.

I think you not having a family you can’t think outside yourself

I don't.

Think about it.

View attachment 869347

View attachment 869348

And what about sexual assault victims?

Lol are you aware that they are not going to do better which was why it was debate for so long.

And therein lies the problem.

And what about sexual assault victims?

I don't have a problem with women who were raped getting abortions.

Or any legitimate medical issue that put's the mother's life in danger.

But let's be real here.

Camron gif.gif

People are being disingenuous when they act like those situations represent the majority of abortions.

But let's be real here.

View attachment 869350

People are being disingenuous when they act like those situations represent the majority of abortions.

No one is acting like those represent the majority... but when you ban it outright INCLUDING instances of sexual assault, incest and when the mothers life is in danger... then how can you say this aint really our fight especially with some of the issues we see with black maternal mortality?

I don't.

Think about it.

View attachment 869347

View attachment 869348

Going by this "just be responsible" model of denying medical procedures to people based on a purity test...

people with type-2 diabetes shouldn't be able to get insulin. Shouldn't have been eating all them little debbies, fatboy

people with VD's shouldn't be able to get treatment. Shouldn't have been rawdoggin at the glory hole

people that got their leg blown off in afghanistan shouldn't get prosthetics. War is hell nobody forced you to sign up.

got a cavity? deal with it because you should have been brushing and flossing more.

got cop-d? tough luck because you were warned about the dangers of smoking

heart failure? sure we could give you a stint but you really should have had a proper diet and exercise routine

No one is acting like those represent the majority... but when you ban it outright INCLUDING instances of sexual assault, incest and when the mothers life is in danger... then how can you say this aint really our fight especially with some of the issues we see with black maternal mortality?

Never said any of that bruh.

Going by this "just be responsible" model of denying medical procedures to people based on a purity test...

people with type-2 diabetes shouldn't be able to get insulin. Shouldn't have been eating all them little debbies, fatboy

people with VD's shouldn't be able to get treatment. Shouldn't have been rawdoggin at the glory hole

people that got their leg blown off in afghanistan shouldn't get prosthetics. War is hell nobody forced you to sign up.

got a cavity? deal with it because you should have been brushing and flossing more.

got cop-d? tough luck because you were warned about the dangers of smoking

heart failure? sure we could give you a stint but you really should have had a proper diet and exercise routine

What does any of that have to do with abortion?

Look, I know what you're trying to do.

Everything you say is well and good, but what's gonna happen when the Supreme Court finally overturns it?

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

But let's be real here.

View attachment 869350

Never said it was a majority. But people are not responsible and taking away abortion does not help

Back