Welcome To aBlackWeb

interesting. Then im guessing the sequel is not as raunchy, more PC. Bruhs this aint the 80s, you really cant make them kinda jokes on a mainstream level no mo. The social climate is different today.

I wouldn't describe the first one as raunchy. Just some fucks & variations of it and some titties. There was nothing in the OG that wouldn't fly today.

Hell them SJW's probably love the OG for Akeem bucking tradition and finding "true love". Instead of going w/ the whole arranged marriage.

Was Leslie Jones one’a tha chicks Eddie and Arsenio was tryin’ to catch at tha club in tha 1st one?? Ion remember...

:lol10:.......this nigga said the cinematography.

It's a gotdamn comedy. Nobody is gonna give shit bout the cinematography, if the the jokes are trash.
Its a family comedy in 2021 its going to be very Kevin Hartish, I'm not expecting it to be raw like the first Friday. (Which was cinematically pleasing to the eyes) also CTA was cinematically pleasing as well for its time not low budget etc.

Its a family comedy in 2021 its going to be very Kevin Hartish, I'm not expecting it to be raw like the first Friday. (Which was cinematically pleasing to the eyes) also CTA was cinematically pleasing as well for its time not low budget etc.

22v52a.jpg

Was Leslie Jones one’a tha chicks Eddie and Arsenio was tryin’ to catch at tha club in tha 1st one?? Ion remember...
Nah,she wasn't

I don't even think she was in movies or TV until a few yrs later

I remember she used to be on an old sketch show with Ricky Smiley in the mid-late 90's

I kinda wish they didn't spoil the mother and son in the trailer.

I still wonder when he had sex with her?

I feel like by the end his daughter will be made Queen kinda like how the Prince changed the rules by marrying an American.

it will probably turn out that dude not even his son or some shit.

Back