Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think you can only say fuck once or twice in pg-13 movies. F bombs galore in og Coming to America
The rules are sketchy but a PG rated movie can't have more than 2 "fucks" and those "fucks" can't be sexual.

PG 13 can have multiple "fucks" but they can't be sexual.

it's all up to the board members.Sometimes they don't allow multiple fucks and sometimes they do as long as it's not sexual in nature.

if it's sexual it's an R.

That also goes for any curse word like dick or pussy.if it's not used sexually you can get away with it a few times in a PG13 movie

but these lines been getting crossed for a while.

I remember back in the day rated R movies only came on after 8 pm,now they run them bitches all day everyday.

The rules are sketchy but a PG rated movie can't have more than 2 "fucks" and those "fucks" can't be sexual.

PG 13 can have multiple "fucks" but they can't be sexual.

it's all up to the board members.Sometimes they don't allow multiple fucks and sometimes they do as long as it's not sexual in nature.

if it's sexual it's an R.

That also goes for any curse word like dick or pussy.if it's not used sexually you can get away with it a few times in a PG13 movie

but these lines been getting crossed for a while.

I remember back in the day rated R movies only came on after 8 pm,now they run them bitches all day everyday.

Bruh, how you post the article and still get the shit wrong.

" PG-13 movies, officially allowed one non-sexual F-word per script,"

Bruh, how you post the article and still get the shit wrong.

" PG-13 movies, officially allowed one non-sexual F-word per script,"
That article says it can be more than 1

yeah officially those are the rules,but unofficially they do allow it.

" But the MPAA's guidelines then add that if two-thirds of the ratings board members believe that multiple F-words are used in a legitimate 'context or manner' or are 'inconspicuous,' then the movie could still be rated PG-13."

"Besides The Social Network and The Tourist, add The Adjustment Bureau, Iron Man 2 and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps to recent films that have dropped more than one F-bomb and still secured PG-13 ratings."

tenor.gif

Last edited:

" But the MPAA's guidelines then add that if two-thirds of the ratings board members believe that multiple F-words are used in a legitimate 'context or manner' or are 'inconspicuous,' then the movie could still be rated PG-13."

tenor.gif

Yeah, If you show the word fuck or it happens to be in a song playing in the background, even multiple times you'll more than likely still get the PG-13 rating. But the actors can't say it 30 times thru out the movie w/o it being rated R.

You think the people that make the movies don't know this? There's a reason why damn near 100% of PG-13 movies only have 1 fuck.

"Besides The Social Network and The Tourist, add The Adjustment Bureau, Iron Man 2 and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps to recent films that have dropped more than one F-bomb and still secured PG-13 ratings."

tenor.gif

The artical even gives to examples.

The MPAA's guidelines state that if two-thirds of the ratings board members believe that multiple F-words are used in a legitimate 'context or manner' or are 'inconspicuous,' then the movie could still be rated PG-13. Examples include:

• Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon: Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky mouths the F-word early on in the movie. A robot uses it again later when it says: 'We're so clusterf*****.'
  • Crazy Stupid Love: As a reaction to actor Ryan Gosling's chiselled abs
  • Larry Crowne: Julia Roberts, as teacher Mercedes Tainot, says 'f******' aloud in the film

You can't, as you said, be " PG 13 can have multiple "fucks" but they can't be sexual."

Yeah, If you show the word fuck or it happens to be in a song playing in the background, even multiple times you'll more than likely still get the PG-13 rating. But the actors can't say it 30 times thru out the movie w/o it being rated R.

You think the people that make the movies don't know this? There's a reason why damn near 100% of PG-13 movies only have 1 fuck.
check my edit there's a list of pg 13 rated movies with multiple f bombs

None of those movies had the word fuck thru out.

Point still stands.

C2A can't have the same amount of Fucks as the original and be still PG-13

Maybe not through out,but more than 2 if the board allows it.

I don't remember how many fucks are in the OG,but I recall it being used a lot

yes,I'm sure they will say fuck way less in this PG 13 movie if at all.

Very low expectations. I’m expecting half the jokes gonna be dated & don’t land with glaring plot holes that make no damn sense. Good to see that the majority of the movie gonna be in Zamunda more than likely.

Back