Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironman

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Eh figured why not and Logan trailer 2 just dropped it looks really good.

Shit, I probably had my fill of superhero movies in general.

I barely wanted to re-watch Batman V. Superman and CA: Civil War when I had a chance.

Maybe Civil War was not as good as advertised outside a few scenes?

However, those Chris Nolan Batman films will always get constant replay from me.

They're not telling the story right though. I get that they trying to modernize it and push it. The core demographic fox wants to market it to, might get lost here and there throughout the movie

Another Green lantern movie is in the works...

The Wrap reports that the studio has put together a wish list of actors to play Hal Jordan in the Green Lantern Corps movie. The list reportedly includes Tom Cruise, Joel McHale, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Armie Hammer, and Jake Gyllenhaal. Which, taken as a full list, seems incredibly boring and obvious. “Here are six handsome, white, male actors with box office clout.” Those are more or less the same guys on every list. But one name stands out, doesn’t it? One name really doesn’t fit there?

That name is Ryan Reynolds.

The same Ryan Reynolds who, in 2011, already played Hal Jordan in a Green Lantern movie. A Green Lantern movie that bombed so horribly, it all but forced Warner Bros. to reboot the current DC Universe. A Green Lantern movie that was so poorly received, Reynolds had to wait years to play another superhero.

Read more at: http://io9.gizmodo.com/wb-may-be-making-its-most-insane-dc-movie-decision-yet-1791438613

I'm more interested if John Stewart can finally make a live action debut since this movie is supposed to be about the Greenlantern Corps period. Out of that list Jake is obviously the best actor out the bunch but I'd personally like Armie to get that role for Hal.

Decided to upload some of the upcoming movie trailers for the new year. What's anyone's most anticipated so far?

Justice League actually doesn't have an official trailer as this was still in the middle of filming. It was only shown to let fans know how it was going.

I think WB learned or at least I hoped they learned to let Directors do their work and hopefully not edit it the movie to death. This movie, Justice League, Guardians 2, and Thor 3 are my most anticipated so far. Wonder Woman looks really good with the cinematography and real locations. I appreciate them not overly relying on greenscreen.

I think WB learned or at least I hoped they learned to let Directors do their work and hopefully not edit it the movie to death. This movie, Justice League, Guardians 2, and Thor 3 are my most anticipated so far. Wonder Woman looks really good with the cinematography and real locations. I appreciate them not overly relying on greenscreen.
Yea I loved the color in her previews. That scene on the beach is everything. Did you like Thor 2? I thought the first was decent but the second wasn't the best. The third is hopefully better

Yea I loved the color in her previews. That scene on the beach is everything. Did you like Thor 2? I thought the first was decent but the second wasn't the best. The third is hopefully better
Yea that beach reaally popped out very vibrant indeed. Thor 2 is alright it had potential to be so much more but was hampered down with Earth and too much comedy. Thor being nerfed didn't help either. I'm intrigued about Thor 3 but I need to see how it looks tone wise and how Hulk gets involved in the story. I know from a comic perspective a little bit but, for the movie I look forward to finding out just by watching.

Yea that beach reaally popped out very vibrant indeed. Thor 2 is alright it had potential to be so much more but was hampered down with Earth and too much comedy. Thor being nerfed didn't help either. I'm intrigued about Thor 3 but I need to see how it looks tone wise and how Hulk gets involved in the story. I know from a comic perspective a little bit but, for the movie I look forward to finding out just by watching.

Thor 3 HAS to be good. Thor is not supposed to be as whack as Marvel Studios has made him. Ive hated both his solo movies. In avengers, thor is dope, but solo hes just not entertaining. I think a lot has to do with the supporting cast too and being on earth for too long. Ragnarok finally sounds like they will be exploring new worlds besides earth. We already know Sakaar is going to be in the movie. Would be dope for a beta ray bill appearance.

maybe its just me, but thor really aint all that intriguing of a character to me

i mean, he probably is a badass in the comics, but maybe thats just a character that doesnt translate well to films

i still havent watched any of his solo movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back