Welcome To aBlackWeb

come.... if you want

I can absolutely understand a woman's frustration from hearing this shit. Who doesn't want to feel needed, desired, in a relationship? I tell them flat out, "Yeah, I can't wait to see you", simple, easy, and plus it's (usually) the truth. Little breakdowns in communication like this can snowball into bigger shit over time. I've made the mistake of allowing that to happen too many times in the past. Accused of being too distant, cold, etc. In hindsight, they were right.
My homie is this meme to a T and then he would look to me like yo these chicks be trippin wtf lmaoo. I would often tell him how dismissive his responses was and he just couldnt understand it for shit no matter how i broke it down to him. Niggas just be wilfully ignorant to chicks feelings lol.

Last edited:
My homie is this meme to a T and then he would look to me like yo these chicks be trippin wtf lmaoo. I would often tell him how dismissive his responses was and he just couldnt understand it for shit no matter how i broke it down to him. Niggas just be wilfully ignorant to chicks feelings lol.
Or they think because it wouldn't bother them, it also shouldn't bother you. That's dumb af.

I like to feel wanted to so I usually don't phrase things like this. Also, I pride myself on my communication so I know how that could be taken and I avoid it.

View attachment 434022

I personally hate when someone says “come if you want”. Come if you want = i dont really want you to come ?

and thats when i make the decision for both of us and stay right where im at ?

What's so unclear about "come if you want" ?

Niggas I swear, some women just want to get dragged down by the hair like cavemen's lassies. If you want to, then come: women does this all the time, so why when men does this as suddenly this is confusing and vexing? They does the same shit about food and off-dating meeting places too. ??

"Gender equality" my a--...

:Pathetic:

Last edited:
Let's be real y'all, we all done this shit, I've done it after being labeled "too nice" in my beginning days of dating. Got tired of being friend zoned and got really successful with women playing the typical fuckboy "playing hard to get mysterious" role. This whole "if you want" is the typical on brand too cool for school I don't need or want you type shit to keep the person chasing you type shit.

Shit worked like a charm back then with birds LMAO. Wouldn't pull that shit with someone I cared about or really liked though.

Simple.

Men acts like this because being straightforward make us look thirsty and thus undesirable or worse, creepy. Unless you are a 7th-figure+ Henry Cavill, Chris Pine or Idris Elba, even a well-cultured Chad or Tyrone is going to get flipped away and folded like a 2000s-era Michael B. Jordan if he pass as too needy.

And yet, they have the audacity to get mad about this too. I'm not wasting my time with these neurotic folks.

Simple.

Men acts like this because being straightforward make us look thirsty and thus undesirable or worse, creepy. Unless you are a 7th-figure+ Henry Cavill, Chris Pine or Idris Elba, even a well-cultured Chad or Tyrone is going to get flipped away and folded like a 2000s-era Michael B. Jordan if he pass as too needy.

And yet, they have the audacity to get mad about this too. I'm not wasting my time with these neurotic folks.
What's your thoughts on incels?

What's your thoughts on incels?

Some umbrella groupthink movement of sitcom-friendly, socially awkward and/or genetically ungifted Generation X aged forumgoers of both genders.

Movement that went wrong at the wake of the New '10s and an incoming second wave of influencable post-911, Obama Era white male Millenials (and now Generation Zs) in full identity crisis who fell pry to the idle ambitions of the international far right cartel, the vengeful Russians and some obscure corporate and political entities who needed to mold the Western political framework this way, starting with countries like U.S.A. and a couple of Europeans nations.

They are the cannon fodder and madmen of much deadlier enemies looming creepily against the peoples of color for centuries.

Some umbrella groupthink movement of sitcom-friendly, socially awkward and/or genetically ungifted Generation X aged forumgoers of both genders.

Movement that went wrong at the wake of the New '10s and an incoming second wave of influencable post-911, Obama Era white male Millenials (and now Generation Zs) in full identity crisis who fell pry to the idle ambitions of the international far right cartel, the vengeful Russians and some obscure corporate and political entities who needed to mold the Western political framework this way, starting with countries like U.S.A. and a couple of Europeans nations.

They are the cannon fodder and madmen of much deadlier enemies looming creepily against the peoples of color for centuries.

This comment is Capitol Thread worthy, btw.

That dont mean the women who feel a certain way are wrong though. If enough women say they interpret that shit negatively, it dont take much effort to change that up and be like yea come through when talking with women.

Not that hard.
This

That dont mean the women who feel a certain way are wrong though. If enough women say they interpret that shit negatively, it dont take much effort to change that up and be like yea come through when talking with women.

Not that hard.

I've spoke to a lot of otherwise sane women of varied ethnic and religious backgrounds and none of them feel that wrong when other women and girls are molesting a man or younger boy of sixteen candles or more.

A girlfriend or wife who are riding or performing a fellation to her boyfriend or husband while he's fully asleep? Every woman in the room is going to call you a weirdo or a faggot if you dare comparing that to men forcing themselves into their girlfriends or wives at the same situation.

A woman shoving her boobs, butt, hips or pelvis against a man's body or crotch or posing her hand on your thigh, butt or groung? An ordinary day to her: but the last time I've heard a man bragging about doing that same shit, he besieged the Capitol.

A woman forcing you into having sex? Just a free modern woman. How many "free men" winded up metoo-ed, lately?

The point is that the fact a cross-cultural prevalence from attempting to normalize an entitled behavior as socially acceptable because this is coming from women and their "feelings" , doesn't mean it is morally, legally or even logically right.

Have they asked for equality and more freedom? Now, they have to live with the consequences instead turning away in fallacious solipisism.
Chivalry is dead: you come if you want, period. We ain't cavemen: we're not gonna drag them around by their hair.

:smh:

Simple.

get off Reddit bro fr that is Reddit language. Incel language. You’re African don’t fall into that European shit

Back