Welcome To aBlackWeb

come.... if you want

This when chicks would call me a “pick me” because I dead ass don’t see the issue.

I guess I never thought too deep into it.

my ex used to say this and it seemed to me that I could come over there but he wasn’t gonna entertain my ass that day. Which was almost always the case.

We can all understand it bro

but you don’t have to overcompensate for her insecurities, her need to feel wanted by being overly affectionate and needy

what these new feminists say “come healed” ???
I don't think that's overcompensating, man. If she's asking it, she's prob asking it for a reason, maybe she isn't sure how you feel about her, yet. It doesn't take that much to give her the answer she wants to hear.

This when chicks would call me a “pick me” because I dead ass don’t see the issue.

I guess I never thought too deep into it.

my ex used to say this and it seemed to me that I could come over there but he wasn’t gonna entertain my ass that day. Which was almost always the case.
One day it seems females be like "I just like being around him, we ain't even gotta be talking about anything"

Next day "well if he say come if you want to, he don't really wanna be bothered"

Make up your mind

As someone who went through something like this before and later had it explained to me...the addition of "if you want" is just mad nonchalant and a little dismissive. Almost like "Yea sure whatever."

Her: You want to come over?

Me: Yea sure. I'm at the house, but if you want me to then cool

Her: If you don't want to come over and hang out with me it's fine you can just say that.

Me in my head:
200.gif

Me: Yes, yes I do want to come over. I will be there in a few.

Me right before opening my car door:
tenor.gif

Lol ppl just wanna feel wanted man it’s ok to humor them
Thinking further I think that’s the gist of it. I say “if you want to” to both men and women. If they wanna come, cool. If they don’t come, cool. I ain’t about to entertain your ass tho. Now when I’m in an entertaining mood, I’ll be more upbeat and be like “come at 7, I can’t wait!”

Thinking further I think that’s the gist of it. I say “if you want to” to both men and women. If they wanna come, cool. If they don’t come, cool. I ain’t about to entertain your ass tho. Now when I’m in an entertaining mood, I’ll be more upbeat and be like “come at 7, I can’t wait!”
U get it

Come if you want means I'm not making an special moves just cause you coming over here. So if you coming understand that there ain't nothing special happening tonight. I'm chilling and you gone be chilling. I ain't ordering shit, I ain't cleaning shit,.I ain't cooking shit..I'm chilling.
In that case I would have said, "for sure, you can come chill with me, see you soon". Just that alone cover your bases of not having anything extra attached but also showing interest.

Back