Welcome To aBlackWeb

Columbia professor: I do heroin regularly for 'work-life balance'

Decriminalization keeps drug manufacturing under criminal control. Pathetically ineffective drug enforcement would continue as is. The main benefit is treating the drug issue as the health and social issue that it is.

Legalization could retain social and health concerns as the priority while both making tax money for the government and, theoretically anyway, reducing prices and increasing quality standards enough to stamp out the black market to a degree that mere decriminalization wouldn't.

Marijuana is legal here in Canada. All drugs though? That's wading into territory far too complex for me to answer.

The first question is, when the threat of criminal charges is eliminated and the concern over tampering, laced drugs and the overall shadiness of drug deals is subbed with a clean, professional environment, would that increase drug abuse rates?

heres the thing, i dont feel all drugs are bad nor do i feel like drug users should face corporal punishment for using them but theres no way you can advocate for safe drug use when everyones body and mental makeup is different. we have seen the effects of crack, heroin, and cocaine on ppl. weve seen ppl do some pretty wild shit, shit they normally wouldnt do if they werent under the influence. ppl have gambled their homes, families, and every day lives away for drugs. how does one stop the very real consequences that comes with hard core drug use?

a lot of ppl in society are obsessed with freedom and this idea that ppl should do whatever they want and i get it to a certain extent but its soooo hyper individualistic because what about everybody else? what about society at large? imagine if ppl were just running around during herion and crack for fun or leisure?

ive been in enough trap houses to know ppl lose their life behind that shit.

Last edited:
Thing is, studies already showing beer consumption is going down amongst college age kids ever few years...

Like 10-15 years ago college were synonyms with kegs and body shots...

They still drink..... But much much less. It's now more weed and pills.

So on BC interview he said he hasn't used in over a year? Only uses In countries where legal and can test for purity but since Covid he doesn't travel like that anymore.

How he broke it down in the interview doesn't sound as crazy as how nypost portrayed it but can't help but side eye the shit anyway.

It is something to think about though that the stigma attached to "hard drugs" is exponentially worse than liquor when alcohol withdrawals can actually kill an addict and all the dumb shit that goes down when drunks congregate or get behind the wheel.

So on BC interview he said he hasn't used in over a year? Only uses In countries where legal and can test for purity but since Covid he doesn't travel like that anymore.

How he broke it down in the interview doesn't sound as crazy as how nypost portrayed it but can't help but side eye the shit anyway.

It is something to think about though that the stigma attached to "hard drugs" is exponentially worse than liquor when alcohol withdrawals can actually kill an addict and all the dumb shit that goes down when drunks congregate or get behind the wheel.

That H is bad bruh. Real bad. Just stop trying to make sense of the shit

Back