Welcome To aBlackWeb

Columbia professor: I do heroin regularly for 'work-life balance'

Decriminalization > legalization

We're seeing the legalization of weed hasn't stopped cartels like ppl said it would. They doubled down on it. Some shit really don't need to be easily accessible like if it was legal, but ppl shouldn't have their lives thrown away for engaging in adult activities in private.

If the govt actually cared they'd use taxes from what is legalized toward treatment centers. But this society isn't equipped to intelligently and ethically tackle problems like that. They'd rather just put you in jail or drain money from you some kinda way so.... *shrug*

Decriminalization > legalization

We're seeing the legalization of weed hasn't stopped cartels like ppl said it would. They doubled down on it. Some shit really don't need to be easily accessible like if it was legal, but ppl shouldn't have their lives thrown away for engaging in adult activities in private.

If the govt actually cared they'd use taxes from what is legalized toward treatment centers. But this society isn't equipped to intelligently and ethically tackle problems like that. They'd rather just put you in jail or drain money from you some kinda way so.... *shrug*

You’re right. I misspoke. When I mentioned ‘legalize’, what I should’ve said was ‘decriminalize’.

I mean... there's drugs 10x more addictive and deadly than heroin that are legal and plenty of corporations literally making a killing off that shit. On the flip side we have a bunch of pill-popping junkies running around so who knows what the answer is.

But throwing people in jail for possession is nowhere near a viable solution as has been proven for the past however many decades.

Making all drugs legal would collapse health care.

That H ain’t no joke.

Some should be legal though.
price gouging out the ass for simple shit hasnt collapsed it, legalizing all drugs wouldnt either.

price gouging out the ass for simple shit hasnt collapsed it, legalizing all drugs wouldnt either.

But it would likely collapse the prison system, and the powers that be consider both systems to be essential

Back