Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

I appreciate your context!
If you think about what the allegiance “is” it’s one of the first things the schools drill into you. Shit even before you know your colors you know how to pledge. Now I’m not gonna say do it or don’t but there are far more important issues in America than showing unity to a flag that represents a once divided land that’s been unified bc if war, that was once native to hundreds of Native American tribes, that was taken from from war/plague/ CC.
So the basis of what is being pledged is never really told a true back story it’s just pledge or be blackballed/casted away
The flag is propaganda. This country is one large business and they sell patriotism. Hell I considered entering the military, not for serving my country (FOH LOL) but for the benefits and military freaks.

This country don't give not one damn about the flag or the military. As you point out the history is one reason I can not take it serious, but I just have to except it because we all know this land was stolen as well as the lives of many blacks still to this day.

Shit we only at the bottom because of white supremacy. A blackman daring to go against the system will face major backlash no matter the generation.

Did y’all read the article, if y’all did tell me why you'd think the league wouldn’t try and stop him from suing based off this workout?

The nigga sued you already, of course they gonna try to prevent you from using “this workout” from doing it again.

I’m not even trying to side with the NFL, I’m being logical as if I were the NFL. As a business anyone who wouldn’t do the same is crazy.

I think most niggas siding with Kap on this issue are just emotional and not looking at it from a business standpoint.

Did y’all read the article, if y’all did tell me why you'd think the league wouldn’t try and stop him from suing based off this workout?

The nigga sued you already, of course they gonna try to prevent you from using “this workout” from doing it again.

I’m not even trying to side with the NFL, I’m being logical as if I were the NFL. As a business anyone who wouldn’t do the same is crazy.

I think most niggas siding with Kap on this issue are just emotional and not looking at it from a business standpoint.
He sued because you as a collective made up your mind that no matter what, hes not to be signed. Because he was privy to information through his own agent and relationship with players and some coaches. We would love to give you a look, but you're hands off. He took them to court in an effort to make them culpable for it.

You're acting like it was some frivolous shit

He sued because you as a collective made up your mind that no matter what, hes not to be signed. Because he was privy to information through his own agent and relationship with players and some coaches. We would love to give you a look, but you're hands off. He took them to court in an effort to make them culpable for it.

You're acting like it was some frivolous shit

Would that matter to you if it were you? Or would you be like, “let me cover my ass if this shit go left”!

Everyone understands the NFL living foul, but to give this nigga a chance to tap them pockets twice is just foolish

Would that matter to you if it were you? Or would you be like, “let me cover my ass if this shit go left”!

Everyone understands the NFL living foul, but to give this nigga a chance to tap them pockets twice is just foolish
If it were me, I'd stand on my initial decision, or admit my wrong doing and put respectable effort in making amends. I dont tell the person I'm looking to make amends with about my effort, give them 2 hours to make a decision and try to entangle them in a legal loophole that benefits me..if....I wasnt trying to fuck them. If I was, and it was me, I'd do exactly what they did.

And how can you in the same breath admit that the NFL is behaving flagrantly and at the same time just be ok wit it

If it were me, I'd stand on my initial decision, or admit my wrong doing and put respectable effort in making amends. I dont tell the person I'm looking to make amends with about my effort, give them 2 hours to make a decision and try to entangle them in a legal loophole that benefits me..if....I wasnt trying to fuck them. If I was, and it was me, I'd do exactly what they did.

Nobody is trying to make amends, ain’t no friends, they trying to do business and both sides want to walk away winners.

And how can you in the same breath admit that the NFL is behaving flagrantly and at the same time just be ok wit it

I’m not ok with it, I understand it. If you took all your feeling out of it, everything from this point looks like 2 sides trying to get everything they want out of the same deal.

NFL operating off the fact that they fucked up once already and they not about to fuck up the money again.

Collin operating off the fact they fucked up so they need to concede to me.

And if I’m the NFL I say 4 words, We. Don’t. Need. You.

because keep it a buck, how many supporters stopped watching games? NFL revenue hasn’t went down since.

Money Over Everything

I’m not ok with it, I understand it. If you took all your feeling out of it, everything from this point looks like 2 sides trying to get everything they want out of the same deal.

NFL operating off the fact that they fucked up once already and they not about to fuck up the money again.

because keep it a buck, how many supporters stopped watching games? NFL revenue hasn’t went down since.

Money Over Everything
Not to everyone

Money Over Everything

Apparently they do if they were the ones to ripped the scab off and started this whole fiasco again.

You don’t believe that. No business “needs” an employee who may cost them money.

The whole situation had pretty much died down. If revenue and viewership is up...why poke at the bear again? They could've left well enough alone, but they didn't.

Fact of the matter is...neither side trust the other.

The whole point of the work out is not to give Keap a job it’s to get him to sign a waiver. Kaep signs the waiver and he still doesn’t get a job. What is there to see from the NFL’s perspective, besides them being on some snake shit?

The whole situation had pretty much died down. If revenue and viewership is up...why poke at the bear again? They could've left well enough alone, but they didn't.

Fact of the matter is...neither side trust the other.

The NFL was dumb as shit for that, maybe they've been pressured into by all the supposed people who were trying to get him back.

You made the point that neither side trusts the other and that’s why this was the outcome.

Nobody was willing to concede and now everyone walks away happy... if this was the desired outcome.

Back