Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami

One thing that I kept waiting for and it never happened was Griselda Blanco. They mentioned her very briefly. I kinda remember in the original doc they said Griselda hated Cubans and was at war with a lot of them. How Sal and Willie could sell that much coke and not bump heads with her in the 80's is strange. Unless they were given a green light from their Columbian plug who worked with Griselda also. I think they said after their first bust they had a Mexican plug but by that time I think Griselda was on the run to California.

One thing that I kept waiting for and it never happened was Griselda Blanco. They mentioned her very briefly. I kinda remember in the original doc they said Griselda hated Cubans and was at war with a lot of them. How Sal and Willie could sell that much coke and not bump heads with her in the 80's is strange. Unless they were given a green light from their Columbian plug who worked with Griselda also. I think they said after their first bust they had a Mexican plug but by that time I think Griselda was on the run to California.
Did Griselda get her stuff from Pablo?

LOL me too when they mention the Medellin cartel I thought they d dive in more but I think that’s on purpose cuz Netflix has so many docs movies and etc that they didn’t want to spend time on that and shift focus

I honestly would've been disappointed if they spent too much time on that. We got that story already. In TWO docs. We know the ins and outs of GB and shit. I ain't know much about these niggas, outside me wanting to know who the fuck Rick Ross was always talking about, so I went and looked them niggas up.

It's wild hearing so many niggas justify ratting on niggas that they considered family at one point. Only the boat nigga was like 'Yeah, I know what I did. I'ma go plead guilty, not cooperate and take my shit on the chin like a man.'.
Fam got out after serving 11 years of a life sentence

Also, I'm wondering when they filmed the shit with the street niggas. Cuz they had interviews with everyone talking about Tabbie still being on the run...but they caught that nigga in 2017. You can tell the shit with the cops and prosecutors was filmed later or they followed up later, cuz they were all commenting on him being apprehended.

I honestly would've been disappointed if they spent too much time on that. We got that story already. In TWO docs. We know the ins and outs of GB and shit. I ain't know much about these niggas, outside me wanting to know who the fuck Rick Ross was always talking about, so I went and looked them niggas up.
Not looking for a whole episode on her. A 15 minute segment on how they avoided war would have been fine. If you noticed they only spoke about violence after they got arrested when they started killing witnesses. My point is Griselda was at war with Cubans and I want to know were those Cubans part of their organization. How did they become so successful without violence? In 80"s Miami?

Also LOL at them hiding from the feds in local hotels and right up the turnpike in the same state. Prolly had the feds all over the world looking wasting money.

when she first started out until she killed someone he fucked with and then things went sour. I forget who tho. I would have to watch the original again.
She killed her ex-husband Dario and Martha Ochoa who was Fabio Ochoa's niece.

These dudes put every witness name in multiple magazines, how is that legal?

It's legal because once that witness list is given to the defense it's actually public information. It's how people find out who is actually snitching on them.

A person has to go to trial to actually get the witness against you list. The witness list is usually the last part of the discovery package the prosecution gives the defense because they don't want the names on that list out too soon.

When folks take a plea even if they got snitched on they never get that witness list. Which is also why there are a lot of snitching ass niggas out here with no paperwork on them for snitching because the person they snitched on took a plea and they never had to get on the stand and the person never got to see the witness list.

Witness list can be gotten through a public records request if the case went to trial. That's why its not illegal for them to have published that list in magazines. Not ethical but not illegal.

I see folks is over looking the fact that Sal snitched as well when did that proffer session with his lawyer but the feds rejected that shit.

Willy Falcon asked for their trials to be separated after Sal snitched. Remember the lady who hid in the mountains said Willy said he ain't no rat and that ain't how he wants to get his freedom. Said he'd rather do his time than be a rat.

I see folks is over looking the fact that Sal snitched as well when did that proffer session with his lawyer but the feds rejected that shit.

Willy Falcon asked for their trials to be separated after Sal snitched. Remember the lady who hid in the mountains said Willy said he ain't no rat and that ain't how he wants to get his freedom. Said he'd rather do his time than be a rat.
It's crazy all them folks snitched. Even Rivi testified against Griselda. The only ones I think who didn't was Mickey Munday...and even then I'm not sure. Gotta do the knowledge.

Back