Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami

You can make a documentary about the Miami River Cops. Miami was a wild place in the late 70s and 80s. Lotta people were able to bow out out of the drug game before law enforcement got to them so they're living comfortably in nice cribs laundering the money through legit businesses
Facts a lot of ppl s family legacies were built on drug dealing before the feds were into investigating drug dealers

Oh shit! Just randomly saw this thread just now. Had no idea shit was coming out. I had planned to knock out the 2nd part of that Obama doc on HBO Max tonight but fuck that noise! I'm all over this shit tonight.

This thread is incredible. It’s a list - with pictures from the show - of all the famous actors who appeared on Miami Vice, usually long before they were ever famous.

LOL I literally watched all five seasons of Miami Vice in a week a few months ago and posted how many ppl we know now got their starts on that show

Even Phil Collins was on there thugging LOL I can name so many off the top

John Leguizamo killed Stubbs ex girl and baby
Garcelle Beauvais
Al Bundy
The dad from ATL is in the pilot
The bad guy from Deep Cover

so many actors

Nicky Barnes had an anonymous jury.... the first in history but these guys didn’t ?
Especially after witnesses came up dead?

Imagine snitching and then the people you snitched on are found not guilty. Then you end up doing more time than them. If you choose that snitch life, you better learn how to negotiate better terms.

200.gif

RIP to a whole lot of people.

Back