Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic or Nah Vol 21: Project Pat - Mista Don't Play

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
This my last reply Lol

Even Wayne thought Juvie was a beast

Lyrics like "Lets say I'm in a room wit a bitch, and the hoe don't won't fuck, like a man, I'ma beat my meat, and get my fucking nut, fo sho, she go be drove then, and I'ma cut the TV and go to sleep on that hoe then, now tell that to your girlfriend, you tell her everything else"

And the "You can fuck my bitch, Let me fuck yo bitch, I don't love bitch, I'on trust that bitch"

Like that shit what niggas heard, from yo brother, uncle, any nigga dealing with bitches like that. Every day talk.

Simple ass lyrics but every day around the way talk/language, and we think that shit is tight. Like painting that picture that hit close to home, sticks wit us southern listeners. Man that nigga Juvie coming wit that shit. Like that's how we felt and feel when niggas say Juvie don't be spitting.

Man niggas still say tha shit Lol and it's 20 years later as the trill dog T.Stanford says

Bruh I swear that I was just sitting here on my phone & I was about to type that exact same line from Juve. Man that nigga set that song off from his first verse On Fire. It was quotes all through that song. "I've done fixed these b**ches house up & had them living swell/yet a nigga like me was still eating at Taco Bell/But after that sh*t, all that trick sh** I stopped it/and lock my f**kin pockets, you can't pick it or pop it". Juve was spitting the truth on 400 Degrees

Bruh I swear that I was just sitting here on my phone & I was about to type that exact same line from Juve. Man that nigga set that song off from his first verse On Fire. It was quotes all through that song. "I've done fixed these b**ches house up & had them living swell/yet a nigga like me was still eating at Taco Bell/But after that sh*t, all that trick sh** I stopped it/and lock my f**kin pockets, you can't pick it or pop it". Juve was spitting the truth on 400 Degrees

Like I said in another post, and niggas laughed.

Foot Locker couldn't keep reebox in the sto. Bauds and White-T's was worn by everybody dayum near throughout the south.

Baby, Bubba had every rapper putting Hummas in they videos and talkin bout some choppers, (see Memphis Bleek, Bleek is) Niggas wasn't even using the word choppers, or stunning in raps until CM bout that shit to niggas living rooms. Lol smh shit was old to us when everybody else jumped on board.

Riding on Doves and buttons, niggas aint even know 20's could fit on cars (outside the niggas outta TX and they played mayo and mustard and spokes/4's) lol smh

"Don't even come on the lake if you ain't riding on chrome playboy, at least 20 inches or better"

Man look Lol

Let me go breh Lol.

7cea27c2-f04d-3384-8495-b2ea5bae2516
Ass Niggas

look man, if you dont think something is a classic, state why lol

i dont believe chronic 2001 is a classic and i said why and i stand by it

look man, if you dont think something is a classic, state why lol

i dont believe chronic 2001 is a classic and i said why and i stand by it

Dude said he ran "through" the projects, I don't take nothing serious this dude say any more.

Talking bout he know UNLV, but skips over Pimp Daddy and other NOLA artist smh

Who runs "through" any projects in New Orleans? Lol

I shoulda pressed yo ass up even mo so saying some outlandish shit like that "I use to run through the projects in the 7th" Nigga who you ran "through" the projects in the 7 with, yo mama???
What's her name, so I can fact check that shit, who yo ppl nigga?
Aint no fuckin outta towners running "through" any projects or hood in New Orleans, hell niggas that live in New Orleans don't run "through" projects Lol

Ole lying hurt ass nigga smh, Santa Clause aint real nigga, get over it and East coast music stayed on the East Coast

Talking bout he use to run "through" the projects in the 7th, boy if you don't gone somewhere wit that dumb shit.

Man @AP21 ban me breh Lol

Last edited:
Wait who said that lol

@AP21

I'm Not sure, but why Skip His Highly Regarded Classic DoggyStyle ? And why are U changing the Narrative of the Thread to what niggas listening too @ parties ? Look my guy My Mama From New Orleans 3rd Ward & I've spent countless times thruout the 7th ward projects..It's my 2nd home to be exact.. I know all of UNLV, Mystikal debut album...You all over the place ? U talking Bout some whole other shit

Maybe on the IC

Not here tho

Most of the threads that are east coast albums...

Either a southern poster comments, gives album its props or respect and keeps it moving

Or

We not in there...

But again...a southern album pops up and

East Coast niggas running in there being wild disrepectful lol

I'm not a east coast nigga but someone gotta be the voice of reason and call y'all out on listening to trash and besides I like making these niggas get angry

There isn't one classic song on this album, you niggas just bias and that's cool but at least own up to it

It's funny as fuck watching you southern posters [try to] explain away your regional bias while using the same arguments as east coast posters that have regional bias.

"We didn't play that shit down here, folk." sounds exactly the same as, "Nah. We ain't fuckin wit that shit up here, son."

Y'all niggas don't know the damn definition of objectivity because you lived in, what can only be classified as, a microcosm of the country. What you did in your small, inconsequential hoods didn't necessarily mirror what was going on throughout the rest of the country. And it's both ignorant and egocentric to think that it did.

It don't matter now anyway. The top selling nigga in rap now is from fuckin Canada. The other nigga is from Cali. And the other nigga is a southerner that can be confused for a New Yorker.

Smh. Damn revisionists and dinosaurs.

And Mista Don't Play is a classic, G.dammit.

It's funny as fuck watching you southern posters [try to] explain away your regional bias while using the same arguments as east coast posters that have regional bias.

"We didn't play that shit down here, folk." sounds exactly the same as, "Nah. We ain't fuckin wit that shit up here, son."

Y'all niggas don't know the damn definition of objectivity because you lived in, what can only be classified as, a microcosm of the country. What you did in your small, inconsequential hoods didn't necessarily mirror what was going on throughout the rest of the country. And it's both ignorant and egocentric to think that it did.

It don't matter now anyway. The top selling nigga in rap now is from fuckin Canada. The other nigga is from Cali. And the other nigga is a southerner that can be confused for a New Yorker.

Smh. Damn revisionists and dinosaurs.

And Mista Don't Play is a classic, G.dammit.
The biggest difference is, at least with me, once I discovered other music,I listened and gave my criticisms based on the actual music and not on some sight unseen shit.

I comment in these threads regarding the albums I have in fact, actually listened to and give my reasons why I voted the way I did.

I think I've said two or three southern albums weren't classics despite my personal like for them

Back