Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic or Nah: Vol 2: Juvenile - 400°

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
Breh it's some much nigga shit, nigga game in that song to where every boy should study the lyrics IMO. Shit should be played in the background when discussing the birds and the bees to your son Lol

if this aint some ring around the tub ass shit

No goldie

your example was a bad one

the debate in your example would be "how can they be considered a top 5 team and dont have championships" or hell, how can a player be considered top 5 with no ring"

those things exist b/c you can be great and not win a title.

But in this debate about all inclusive things, you hold the music side to weigh more...i don't

I think their impact on the business side transcends the music, but it was the music (whether you like it or not) is what got them there in the first place

In the words of Joe "im on the side of the music" , the business is secondary, cuz they're all getting money. When I think about a record label I think about the music first, when i hear ruff ryders I think of X's albums, Lox's etc, I don't think "well X made about 2 mill in 98 and then he made Belly" like nigga lol Idgaf.

And my NBA comparison made perfect sense, cuz lets say the timberwolves owner is making more bread than all the rest, is that the best NBA sports team when they haven't won shit? Fuck no.

I get what your saying...but most people consider the Buffalo Bills from 90-94 as a top 5 all time NFL-team...went to the SB 4yrs straight and lost all 4...

:shrug3:

NL doesn't even have a SB appearance album lol Try again fam

And btw , nobody calls that team a top 5 team of alltime

Juvie spitting these hood scriptures

7jdWZ_s-200x150.gif

You dont touch my shit, you dont drive my shit
I got dope in the house and I hide my shit
Got bad nerves, I hope you dont try my shit
Do right and nice things ima buy my bitch

#tabernacle

In the words of Joe "im on the side of the music" , the business is secondary, cuz they're all getting money. When I think about a record label I think about the music first, when i hear ruff ryders I think of X's albums, Lox's etc, I don't think "well X made about 2 mill in 98 and then he made Belly" like nigga lol Idgaf.

And my NBA comparison made perfect sense, cuz lets say the timberwolves owner is making more bread than all the rest, is that the best NBA sports team when they haven't won shit? Fuck no.

ok, and thats fine...im not disagreeing with you...musically, RR had better music than NL

BUT, outside of the core artists, what else did RR do?

NL doesn't even have a SB appearance album lol Try again fam

And btw , nobody calls that team a top 5 team of alltime

then how is Dallas one of the greats when two of their titles came against them?

stop it

you minimizing Buffalo's run b/c they didnt win it all, but they were one of the most dominant teams during that period

ok, and thats fine...im not disagreeing with you...musically, RR had better music than NL

BUT, outside of the core artists, what else did RR do?

They're a record label, so they put out....... records. lol

then how is Dallas one of the greats when two of their titles came against them?

stop it

you minimizing Buffalo's run b/c they didnt win it all, but they were one of the most dominant teams during that period

Cuz............. they won?

Winning makes u the best

Losing makes u losers. Losers can not be the best. This is simple logic lol

if this aint some ring around the tub ass shit

"you can fuck my bitch, let me fuck yo bitch"
"I don't love that bitch, I don't trust that bitch"

So you're saying this isn't something a teenage boy shouldn't know about women? Lol smh

He should trust and love these women out here? Lol

yea...we not getting nowhere

giphy.gif

It's u nigga lol It's like talkin about the best shoe makers and you're here like "but what else did they do besides make shoes" nigga idgaf we're talkin about shoes! lol

"you can fuck my bitch, let me fuck yo bitch"
"I don't love that bitch, I don't trust that bitch"

So you're saying this isn't something a teenage boy shouldn't know about women? Lol smh

He should trust and love these women out here? Lol

those are horrible lyrics in teaching your son about sex

It's u nigga lol It's like talkin about the best shoe makers and you're here like "but what else did they do besides make shoes" nigga idgaf we're talkin about shoes! lol

thats not what's going on but ok

Back