Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic or Nah: Vol 2: Juvenile - 400°

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
you right

it makes them a top FOUR record label

SneakyFlimsyGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

But Race is the one trollin in here... lol

no limit, cash money etc etc has no classic albums and is never mentioned among the greats.

end of story

another troll

not gon argue about NL b/c we've beat that horse to death

but

C1
C2

are definitely classic hip hop albums. I would throw a BG album in there, but i already know nigs gon nig, so i'll stick to the ones that are universally accepted as classic albums

i see you need another helping of L's in that No Limit thread

just bump it

U already admitted that trash ass label has no classics. They're in the MUSIC business and their music sucks. And u think they're top 5? Stay off the crack and give it back to BG

no limit, etc etc had no classic albums and is never mentioned among the greats.

end of story

SLow down b, Wayne has classics lol

U already admitted that trash ass label has no classics. They're in the MUSIC business and their music sucks. And u think they're top 5? Stay off the crack and give it back to BG

yeah I saw what I wrote but Im dead @ stay off the crack and give it back to BG lmaooo

ok, so we agree they have no classic albums, but they have a bunch of good albums. An album doesnt have to be considered a classic for me to listen to it, but for the sake of conversation, i'll agree that there are no NL albums that are universally accepted as classics, however, like i said in the NL thread, they promoted tf out of their artists, all their artists albums released, and they helped shaped the way a lof of people did business with record labels in an era where that was not the common practice.

P's other business ventures are also noteworthy b/c he showed dudes you can do shit besides rap.

Stop with the disrespect.

Back