Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ciara Is Foul For Taking Nude With Future's Son And Russel Wilson

Ciara Is Foul For The Pic And Russel's A Fuckboy

• True

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • False

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Idk if this was mentioned since I missed this thread yesterday but if it was a pic of a naked father holding his naked daughter the outrage would be STRONG.

I really don't understand releasing these private photos-keep them to yourself. I don't even like to see 'regular folks' doing it. And the one with Russell as well-what is his face in her ass while she naked holding her naked son-I am so confused!

I think her and Bey doing way too much although I see why Bey is doing it since she got so much flack from folks saying she didnt carry her first baby. I think she trying to prove a point. Still keep that shit hung up over your fireplace where it belongs
Bey's maternity shoot looks budget AF. Like something on my ratchet cousin's Facebook. They didn't even blend her hair smh. Her team did her wrong

That's a cop out. So you're saying because the step dad is more rich the kid's life is automatically better?

So you have a problem with a son being named after his father, but you don't see nothing wrong with a big ass boy taking nudes with men in pics?

No lol

I'm saying Russell is actively involved in baby future's life. He's not just a financial stream. He's at the games watching him play, he's there post game etc...

And he's not competing with other siblings from different mothers for attention.

And cut the shit Goldie lol. Would you name your son, for his government name, an alias his father goes by as an entertainer?

I guess shawn and Beyonce should name their twins jay z and Sasha fierce then huh

No lol

I'm saying Russell is actively involved in baby future's life. He's not just a financial stream. He's at the games watching him play, he's there post game etc...

And he's not competing with other siblings from different mothers for attention.

And cut the shit Goldie lol. Would you name your son, for his government name, an alias his father goes by as an entertainer?

I guess shawn and Beyonce should name their twins jay z and Sasha fierce then huh

People should name their kids whatever they want, I think people giving their children the same name a million other people have is wack to begin with.

How do you know how much Future is in his children's life? Are you assuming he's not cuz he's not posting nudes with his son? Not showing pics of him at the game?

Bey's maternity shoot looks budget AF. Like something on my ratchet cousin's Facebook. They didn't even blend her hair smh. Her team did her wrong

Preach! They are so bad I thought they were fake lol. I can't believe she even okayed that mess but then again folks forget Bey is hood.

People should name their kids whatever they want, I think people giving their children the same name a million other people have is wack to begin with.

How do you know how much Future is in his children's life? Are you assuming he's not cuz he's not posting nudes with his son? Not showing pics of him at the game?

I agree to an extent but I think people forget that one day these kids have to grow up and get a job (not celebrities of course). So if you see some bullshit like Apple or Kahir or ABCDE (yea i have seen that mess) there is a good chance that white person reading the resume puts it right in the trash. I am not saying it's right but it can add extra bias even before the person can demonstrate ability.

That's a thread lol

I'll save my opinion till then, but I see your point.

I agree to an extent but I think people forget that one day these kids have to grow up and get a job (not celebrities of course). So if you see some bullshit like Apple or Kahir or ABCDE (yea i have seen that mess) there is a good chance that white person reading the resume puts it right in the trash. I am not saying it's right but it can add extra bias even before the person can demonstrate ability.
NOT ABCDE NO.

I agree completely btw. I have a lot to say on the matter lol

What the hell, I assume it's pronounced how it would be singing the alphabet

No because future himself said he's had to sacrifice stuff like spending time with them to pursue his career. Plus with all those kids by all those women, unless he got it like Wayne where they all cool with each other, he ain't just taking all of em on vacay

Idk if this was mentioned since I missed this thread yesterday but if it was a pic of a naked father holding his naked daughter the outrage would be STRONG.

I really don't understand releasing these private photos-keep them to yourself. I don't even like to see 'regular folks' doing it. And the one with Russell as well-what is his face in her ass while she naked holding her naked son-I am so confused!

I think her and Bey doing way too much although I see why Bey is doing it since she got so much flack from folks saying she didnt carry her first baby. I think she trying to prove a point. Still keep that shit hung up over your fireplace where it belongs
:clawd2:

let's have church!!!!!
:ohshit:

say it again

No because future himself said he's had to sacrifice stuff like spending time with them to pursue his career. Plus with all those kids by all those women, unless he got it like Wayne where they all cool with each other, he ain't just taking all of em on vacay

So you're in one thread saying it's perfectly fine to date women with multiple (2) baby daddies , but in this one chastising Future for having (3) baby mamas? lol Yall gotta stop contradicting yourselves in these threads man lol

So you're in one thread saying it's perfectly fine to date women with multiple (2) baby daddies , but in this one chastising Future for having (3) baby mamas? lol Yall gotta stop contradicting yourselves in these threads man lol
How you don't list my conditions though

That's kinda important

Back