Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ciara Is Foul For Taking Nude With Future's Son And Russel Wilson

Ciara Is Foul For The Pic And Russel's A Fuckboy

• True

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • False

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Why the fuck are they naked, i will never get that shit.
I'd be pissed if that was my son.

If you're cool with that picture you gotta be cool with this one
20140603-195117-71477031.jpg

Why is that big ass boy ass naked on her like that?

I'm a mother, I have a son. Ain't no way in hell im going to have his big naked ass on me. If he was a baby, yea but nah fam bam.

ya'll keep saying thats another man's child

Wilson married the mother and accepts the child as his own

what would ya'll be saying if Wilson was out here being a dick to the kid?

c'mon ya'll

man aint nothing wrong with this

not my cup of tea, but why are ya'll so selective on whats black excellence and whats not?

two married black folks taking pics...s/o to Wilson for taking in baby future like his own. Im sure baby future's path to success is much easier now vs being the son of a rapper who has fathered multiple children by different women in the process

How did you reach this conclusion?

Do people have a problem with nudity or something?
I'm legit confused.

lmao. Who cares how old he is.
Why are we sexualizing her children? That's weird as hell to me.

Hes a child.

All I took from this was a natural bond between woman and child.
Damn are we that far removed from one another that we cant appreciate natural, instinctual connections?

Do people have a problem with nudity or something?
I'm legit confused.

lmao. Who cares how old he is.
Why are we sexualizing her children? That's weird as hell to me.

Hes a child.

All I took from this was a natural bond between woman and child.
Damn are we that far removed from one another that we cant appreciate natural, instinctual connections?

@Race Jones if you're so pro nudes, drop some so they know it's real!

I don't see how you cool with this, if she wanna post picks of herself and her husband then so be it but as a father don't put my son in it and then post it for the world to see.

Whats wrong with them being Butt ass naked lmao?
They are a family. Private? why? lol its just a body.

Genitalia, breast, all that shit is natural.

I actually want to have a picture of my naked ---pregnant body over my childs crib
Breast and coochie just out. Big ass belly and all ----Why? because a woman's body is beautiful
and there's nothing shameful about it.
I want them to feel good about their body too.

I'll pass on my son's wee wee on my belly button. The picture would've beautiful if the little boy was kissing her belly or something. He could've even been naked and it would have been better. I still prefer draws.

So wait....Hold TF up

Yall praised future for smashin pippen's wife but bashin Ciara for living her life peacefully?
Married and happy ???!!!??

what type of headass shit is going on here?
Let me explain...

i would not let my wife take a picture like this with my son.

I would not pose like this in a picture with my wife and son.

I think this entire picture is fucked up, and I would not do this with my own family.

They already dead ass wrong to begin with.

As for Future....you motherfucking right i'm going to be highly pissed if my son was in a picture like that.....i'd be ready to go aside all their heads, simply bcuz i'd never sign off on some crazy ass shit even if i was in it.....

yea she foul, it's a foul ass picture....and it's extra foul if future not cool with it.....

also i never praised that man for smashing pippen wife, if she was still married to pippen, he was dead ass wrong for that..... but he don't deserve to see his son ass in the media all unexpected either....

i'd completely lose my shit

Back