Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ciara Is Foul For Taking Nude With Future's Son And Russel Wilson

Ciara Is Foul For The Pic And Russel's A Fuckboy

• True

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • False

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Naw man, all that shit weird....Beyonce weird ass was weird too....

I'm glad jay ain't get in on that weird shit

I don't mind nudity. Hell, I sleep naked and bathe naked and other things but I'm getting off topic. I just feel like everything isn't for everybody to see. I don't agree with the naked boy on her belly but it's tons of different ways they could've done this pic and it be beautiful. If we just forget about the little boy part and focus on why Russel whole face is gone? That makes it weird too. I'm a photographer, the whole pose just looks off. Then they naked. Then his wee wee on her belly. Russ eating booty back there. Just all wrong!

I think it's a beautiful pic tbh.
I don't see the wrong that y'all seeing.
I see a beautiful strong woman holding her family down not giving a fu*k wot anybody think...
As for the kid he is probably about 3 years old still very innocent and doesn't even know wot his pee pee is for other than peeing...

See what we not finna do is slander Beyoncé.

Leave the queen out of this.

Also her maternity shoot was dope AF

IMG_3512.JPG

Behold a Goddess, A Queen.

[';;

:clawd:

:cry:

I think it's a beautiful pic tbh.
I don't see the wrong that y'all seeing.
I see a beautiful strong woman holding her family down not giving a fu*k wot anybody think...
As for the kid he is probably about 3 years old still very innocent and doesn't even know wot his pee pee is for other than peeing...

That's a smart woman right there.

This Russel guy is a fuckboy? How?

B/c he doesn't go out in clubs, doesn't rock flashy jewelry, don't fucc a bunch of hoes, get drunk, gets arrested for DUI, is a Christian man, would be considered a square, and is an all around good guy.

Man I laughed my ass off when they photo shopped Beyonce pregnant ass on that McDonalds counter.

Keep them weird Ass belly pics at home.... Nobody your family should see them. And for god sake Leave the naked kids out of it!!!

B/c he doesn't go out in clubs, doesn't rock flashy jewelry, don't fucc a bunch of hoes, get drunk, gets arrested for DUI, is a Christian man, would be considered a square, and is an all around good guy.
:smh:

That would make me a fuckboy too.....

And I am not

Let's compare baby future's life vs his siblings 10 years from now

That's a cop out. So you're saying because the step dad is more rich the kid's life is automatically better?

The ONLY thing I fault Ciara for is naming her son baby future or whatever derivative of future she calling that boy

So you have a problem with a son being named after his father, but you don't see nothing wrong with a big ass boy taking nudes with men in pics?

Idk if this was mentioned since I missed this thread yesterday but if it was a pic of a naked father holding his naked daughter the outrage would be STRONG.

I really don't understand releasing these private photos-keep them to yourself. I don't even like to see 'regular folks' doing it. And the one with Russell as well-what is his face in her ass while she naked holding her naked son-I am so confused!

I think her and Bey doing way too much although I see why Bey is doing it since she got so much flack from folks saying she didnt carry her first baby. I think she trying to prove a point. Still keep that shit hung up over your fireplace where it belongs

Back