Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Chris Brown: A History of Violence (10/27)

The takedown of the Black celebrity is among us and in full effect yet our people are making memes and baby oil jokes. These crackas are keekeeing to the bank on the back of our people. They took your slang, your style, your income, your voice, your culture and left you with social media and a meme generator.

I used to think damn how could the minority (white people) destroy Black/Brown people so easily and it hit me pause........use the ones that look like you/they to do it while the minority sits back and watch. It's actually genius if you think about it and sad if you critically think about it.

Watch one of these goofy niggas swing in on a cape say "well what about accountability, what about the celebrity's should't do this or that" thank you dumb nigga for that shit opinion everyone needs to be accountable for their bullshit.

If he an Rhianna can still be friends then people should move on. His obsession with Kaurruche is another thing though.

I guess it depends on what you mean by move on. I'm not saying people should still be throwing that incident in his face, but chicks shouldn't just forget he did that shit. Especially when he hasn't really shown any signs of being a more stable person.

The takedown of the Black celebrity is among us and in full effect yet our people are making memes and baby oil jokes. These crackas are keekeeing to the bank on the back of our people. They took your slang, your style, your income, your voice, your culture and left you with social media and a meme generator.

I used to think damn how could the minority (white people) destroy Black/Brown people so easily and it hit me pause........use the ones that look like you/they to do it while the minority sits back and watch. It's actually genius if you think about it and sad if you critically think about it.

Watch one of these goofy niggas swing in on a cape say "well what about accountability, what about the celebrity's should't do this or that" thank you dumb nigga for that shit opinion everyone needs to be accountable for their bullshit.
This ain't it brother

This ain't it brother
this is most definitely it brother but like Benny The Butcher said......."everyone can't go" and I'm not upset or shocked by our people who disagree with what I said/posted.

It's like looking at a apple you may see a nice apple I see past it being a apple, I see it being a seed for the next apple tree to grow so hopefully the apple that next falls can be more than just a something to picked and used for consumption then tossed and its seeds never get a chance to grow but you have a blessed day brother

Back